Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’d have to be a genuine idiot or just being dishonest to think that this won’t be a hard fought tight game.

Oh 100%

But anyone suggesting we shouldn't actually win it and already getting excuses in is only doing it for one, twisted reason.

We should beat this Norwich team even with the players we have injured.

That does mean them having worked on more than just running about a bit in training, mind.

Oh 100%

But anyone suggesting we shouldn't actually win it and already getting excuses in is only doing it for one, twisted reason.

We should beat this Norwich team even with the players we have injured.

That does mean them having worked on more than just running about a bit in training, mind.

I’d say the bare minimum required to beat them is to at least match their work rate tbh. If we don’t do that then we are not winning, as we demonstrated many many times last season when crap teams beat us despite us having the likes of James on the pitch.

I’d say the bare minimum required to beat them is to at least match their work rate tbh. If we don’t do that then we are not winning, as we demonstrated many many times last season when crap teams beat us despite us having the likes of James on the pitch.
We have to match their work rate but that goes without saying in any game

You can't just expect that matching work rate pays off in every game

We weren't outworked by QPR the other day. We were outplayed.

I feel strangely confident that we will win big. I've even triple captained Gray in my fantasy footy team. (However, I have a slight suspicion that my confidence that we are going to smash them is like Hitlers in his bunker in 1945)

Benitez fan boys already accepting of a home draw to the mighty Norwich and getting in excuses already.

We simply have to win. If we don't, he deserves the fume because unless our actual performances pick up, we are in real danger of not getting many points up to mid December with the games we have.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.