2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it mate you've cracked it we've been gaslighted. All the blues that cream themselves over "Raffy" a Kopite are true blues, but those that think hes an abomination are really virgin kopites. Well spotted.
Correct, only Evertonians want Everton to win, its impossible to slur the manager of your own club.

I think a good few are closet reds anyway.
You are right there, mate. They really have pulled back the curtain in the last couple of months. ?

The pandemic has allowed all kinds of infections to spread - even on these holy grounds.

Kopites are Gobshides, everyone knows this but when a blue WUM supports the enemy, it is a move that they cannot come back from.

We pity them and see the bleak future they face, but will tell tales of these traitors throughout the ages.

Some even laughed at seeing Benitez putting a sub-par team out against QPR - whilst 3000 blues paid hard-earned cash to go and watch.

These traitorous sorts were never true super blues. We all know that one Evertonian is worth twenty Kopites.

God forgive them ?

Moshiri is an.odiot correct. That aside Rafael is Evertons manager, hes the right man for us and has full support of the Evertonians, only kopites want us to get beat, only kopites hope we lose.
Lol "Raffy" will never have the full support of all Evertonians unless 1.he wins us silverware, 2.has kopites hating him and 3.he belittles them whilst working for us. He is incapable of doing any of these 3 things never mind all 3.This would be the only way he could have all Evertonians supporting him. But yes Moshiri is an idiot at least we agree on that.

You are right there, mate. They really have pulled back the curtain in the last couple of months. ?

The pandemic has allowed all kinds of infections to spread - even on these holy grounds.

Kopites are Gobshides, everyone knows this but when a blue WUM supports the enemy, it is a move that they cannot come back from.

We pity them and see the bleak future they face, but will tell tales of these traitors throughout the ages.

Some even laughed at seeing Benitez putting a sub-par team out against QPR - whilst 3000 blues paid hard-earned cash to go and watch.

These traitorous sorts were never true super blues. We all know that one Evertonian is worth twenty Kopites.

God forgive them ?
Well said

Nail on head the magnificent support at Loftus rd.
But its ok if we finish 10th or 12th.

Heartbreaking to watch what we're being turned into.

See all the Jaffa worshippers are still high on him punting our best player.

Wait til the Derby when the Kopites are singing his name.....they might join in.

But we're all Blues doh la.
The majority of us on here think he's better than James tbf.

Correct, only Evertonians want Everton to win, its impossible to slur the manager of your own club.

…..what an absolute nonsense of a post that is.

I very much doubt a single Evertonian wants us to lose games because they don’t agree with Benitez being Manager. I don’t think he should’ve been appointed but he doesn’t really matter to me, I just want Everton to win games.

You must be having a laugh saying ‘it’s impossible to slur the Manager of your own club’. Managers come and go and will always be criticised by their own supporters.

Benitez isn’t Everton. We are Evertonians.

…..what an absolute nonsense of a post that is.

I very much doubt a single Evertonian wants us to lose games because they don’t agree with Benitez being Manager. I don’t think he should’ve been appointed but he doesn’t really matter to me, I just want Everton to win games.

You must be having a laugh saying ‘it’s impossible to slur the Manager of your own club’. Managers come and go and will always be criticised by their own supporters.

Benitez isn’t Everton. We are Evertonians.

I agree with everything you say here. When Allardyce was here just like Benitez no one wanted him. However just like now everyone still wanted the team to win. Both of them like every other Everton manager have been criticised when we lost. It comes with the territory. I don't want Benitez as manager but I'm prepared to back up whilst he is here. However given he has divided the fan base so much the day he leaves will be good for the club in one sense unity however it means we will probably be struggling so that will be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.