2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

After a handful of games? Plenty.
I'm talking about his existing record. If Tuchel pitched up as manager of Crewe tomorrow, surely there would be no objection if their fans said he was the best manager they had ever appointed. Regardless of the fact he hadn't actually managed a game for them yet.

I'm talking about his existing record. If Tuchel pitched up as manager of Crewe tomorrow, surely there would be no objection if their fans said he was the best manager they had ever appointed. Regardless of the fact he hadn't actually managed a game for them yet.

Late to this. But if you are seriously suggesting that the current manager has a better record than Ancelotti I am not sure what your point is.

no, we've seen Ancelotti at Everton. I am confident that based on that evidence and on Rafael's existing record that we now have the better candidate. Events may of course prove me wrong, we will see.

Thats fair enough.

Ancelotti was the on paper best manager since HK, didnt work out. The new one has a decent record, might work out. Lets see.

Anything other than a win and even the cult will be on his back by the end of October.

Not sure mate, they're that far up his backside I can't see where he finishes and they start.

Won't admit we've not had a good first half in a game yet, constantly chased games and apart from sporadic moments in games, we've been poor. We've played nobody of note yet - got a tonking off Villa who we should be beating, and average at Leeds. Oh and the less said about QPR the better.

But no, he's fantastic.

Not sure mate, they're that far up his backside I can't see where he finishes and they start.

Won't admit we've not had a good first half in a game yet, constantly chased games and apart from sporadic moments in games, we've been poor. We've played nobody of note yet - got a tonking off Villa who we should be beating, and average at Leeds. Oh and the less said about QPR the better.

But no, he's fantastic.

Might change as I honestly don’t see our team beating Norwich tomorrow.

But no, he's fantastic.
The die hards will be telling us he will turn it around but the ones that gave him a chance will take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.