2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure mate, they're that far up his backside I can't see where he finishes and they start.

Won't admit we've not had a good first half in a game yet, constantly chased games and apart from sporadic moments in games, we've been poor. We've played nobody of note yet - got a tonking off Villa who we should be beating, and average at Leeds. Oh and the less said about QPR the better.

But no, he's fantastic.

Sorry why should we be beating Villa away with 4 first team players out injured?

The sycophantic podcasts put out by the Echo these days are a laugh.

Benitez getting no criticism ever from them lot.

They've all turned on Rodriguez after spending all last year kissing his arse. So pathetic.
There was an hilarious article by David Prentice, trying to brainwash us all into thinking that Rodriguez leaving is a good thing.lol

2018: Richarlison, Digne and Mina.

Signed for a combined £80mil.

Brands done his bollox in the summer following:

£27 million Kean
£27 million Iwobi
£25 million Gbamin
£22 million Gomes
£8.5 million Delph
Lossl: Free

£109.5 million on utter utter tat.

Thats why we are signing players like Rondon on free transfers not because of Benitez.

Marco's one good deed. The other two, would we get £40m for the pair/ possibly.

Brands done his bollox in the summer following:

£27 million Kean
£27 million Iwobi
£25 million Gbamin
£22 million Gomes
£8.5 million Delph
Lossl: Free

£109.5 million on utter utter tat.

Thats why we are signing players like Rondon on free transfers not because of Benitez.

I believe the question was:

"When's the last time we spotted two bargains in the same window"?

The answer is: Richarlison, Mina and Digne for a combined £80mil.

Weve had over 3 years service from them and I'd happily have them all here for another 5 seasons.

Im intrigued to see if Benitez can affect any change in January based upon Brands' reticence to use that window.

Status
Not open for further replies.