2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up playing football albeit never quite made the grade but I did get to a reasonable level, a couple of my team mates made it to the top of international football and one played for the RS. We had lads in our team that were quality but never made the grade, Tom Davies would not have got in our starting 11 he probably wouldn't have even made the bench. It irks me so much that he has even put the royal blue jersey on never mind has captained the club for a first team game! The lad just simply hasn't got it, what is it that is seen that I am missing he is utter detritus on a football pitch. He is like the last lad picked who has to go in nets because he is garbage. Tom literally boils my pee and I don't give 2 Vs if he is an Evertonian, there are thousands of us on this forum that are Evertonians but not good enough to play for them. Give him the taxi fare to Prenton Park and be done with it.

so you played for a team where davies wouldn’t even make the bench?

This weeks scapegoat ?

There's a list of players that need to go before Tom Davies.
Delph, Sigurdsson, Tosun, Kenny, Gbamin and Iwobi for a start, can add in Begovic and Rondon as well, all offer nothing.
In fairness it's only when he plays. And also probably deserved. :). He is poor. With no attributes. He is available over the course of a season so I would agree many others should be out the door first. But I wouldnt blink an eye if he was added to that transfer list. Too weak physically for midfield battles, doesnt have to courage to pass forward, 1 gear pace, cant shoot, has not progressed since first season, always playing catch up. But unlike delph he is available most of the time so others to go first.

Hes either a squad player who occasionally looks useful, or we sell for 8-10 million to a lower league side. Either way, I'm not bothered but I think the criticism is exaggerated

He won't start tomorrow, rightly so when Allan and Doucs are starting. He will be on the bench while Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Sigs, are out. Tbh Im not sure he will make it as a regular 1st team starter but right now he is the first midfielder off the bench. Dont blame him for that.

My pecking order would be. Doucoure Allan Gomes Gbamin Delph Nobby Nobbs Davies. We need that 7th midfielder for the first team if we play 4-3-3 or as a viable rotation in a 2. In the summer Delph will hopefully leave and that will give us another space for another midfielder. Moving Davies along is way down on the priorities but if a decent bid came in would bite their hand off.
Fixed that for you mate.

Hes either a squad player who occasionally looks useful, or we sell for 8-10 million to a lower league side. Either way, I'm not bothered but I think the criticism is exaggerated
Not a chance a “lower league” team are coughing up £8-10m for him, and let’s face it if he’s still here even as a squad player in a couple of years time we will not have progressed at all!

I grew up playing football albeit never quite made the grade but I did get to a reasonable level, a couple of my team mates made it to the top of international football and one played for the RS. We had lads in our team that were quality but never made the grade, Tom Davies would not have got in our starting 11 he probably wouldn't have even made the bench. It irks me so much that he has even put the royal blue jersey on never mind has captained the club for a first team game! The lad just simply hasn't got it, what is it that is seen that I am missing he is utter detritus on a football pitch. He is like the last lad picked who has to go in nets because he is garbage. Tom literally boils my pee and I don't give 2 Vs if he is an Evertonian, there are thousands of us on this forum that are Evertonians but not good enough to play for them. Give him the taxi fare to Prenton Park and be done with it.

How does it feel that Tommy D who wasn't good enough to get on the bench for your Sunday league team is captaining Everton and earning thousands per week? Looooool

Status
Not open for further replies.