Status
Not open for further replies.
In view of fitness reports my revised starting line up
Pickford..
Davies Godfrey Mina Digne
Townsend Allan Doucs Gordon
Rondon Gray in a loose 4 4 2 formation and no recognised No 10
Simms to come on for Rondon if we are a few goals ahead around the our mark

Daniel Farke has become the first manager to lose 15 consecutive matches in the English top flight.

The Canaries have lost 43 of the past 44 top-flight games in which they conceded the opening goal, including each of the last 30.

Everton have lost at Goodison Park against the winners of the previous season's Championship in each of the past three campaigns.

The Toffees are one short of 500 home league defeats.

Why anyone thinks we'll win with these stats.

Obviously we'll go 1-0 up in the first 10 minutes then proceed to lose 1-3.

I`d want to see Simms start, he has a good record of scoring goals albeit in the lagues below but that is how Kane etc started. Rondon has never been a goal scorer anywhere not even in China which is the equivalent to league 1.

I know who I`d be putting my faith in, an up and coming youngster not an over the hill yard dog.
I’d play Simms over Rondon just on the basis that Simms should be in better physical condition, but i do think its unfair to call Rondon a yard dog? He has been a decent premier league striker, nothing special but certainly not a yard dog (not by how i define yard dog anyway)

I’d play Simms over Rondon just on the basis that Simms should be in better physical condition, but i do think its unfair to call Rondon a yard dog? He has been a decent premier league striker, nothing special but certainly not a yard dog (not by how i define yard dog anyway)
Troy Deeney is considered by many to be a yard dog, is Rondon better or worse than Troy Deeney

I honestly think Rondon might even be the fitter of the two. Simms has only recently started training again after his May injury.
I think we know who he’ll play and unfortunately if he’s as gash as he’s been, the crowd will let him and the manager know.

Status
Not open for further replies.