2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any team shone of 4 of its starting 11 Pickford, Coleman, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin would struggle. We just don’t have a squad to compensate. I didn’t want benetiz, but I think it’s unfair to judge him on the Villa game, with so many players out including our strike force and the only right back in the squad. I think it’s only fair to judge him fully when he has a fully fit team to choose from.
What about QPR and their B team?? we got told he’s a great coach and puts commitment into players

I’m not judging him on his time here, it’s more on the last 10 years of him declining into a nothing manager

King Benny of Frey Bentos
68617631-85B8-4C09-BC3D-C5E2A1DFE73F.jpeg

In your heart of hearts you know that wont happen.

Out when he wants out is the truth of the matter.
It will be so.

A red mate of mine asked ( not joking either ) when Klopp leaves at the end of his contract as he says ,if Benitez has been very successful with us putting himself back as being a good manager and Liverpool approach him & want him back what do you think would happen ? Where would his loyalty's lie ?

Anybody can see that RB is here for the long term.
The negotiations leading up to his appointment dragged on but it is clear now why that happened.

We still had expensive players on high salaries that were not wanted (we still have a few).
We had to make severe cuts to our overall wage bill and get some transfer funds in to avoid penalties from the Premiership.

The appointment was made in the full knowledge that there would be at least one season with little spending and that the RB project would take years rather than months.

Repeatedly sacking managers has us in this mess and I don’t think that mistake will continue to be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.