2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about QPR and their B team?? we got told he’s a great coach and puts commitment into players

I’m not judging him on his time here, it’s more on the last 10 years of him declining into a nothing manager
Yes a poor performance, like so many we’ve seen in cup comps over the years. The injuries have decimated us. Did you really want Gray, Doucoure and Allan starting with our current injury situation? If one of them got injured benetiz would be crucified. That starting 11, was strong enough to win the game. But the likes of Gomes, Kenny, Davies and Iwobi shouldn’t be anywhere near our starting 11. But poor recruitment prior to when he arrived left benetiz no option to play them. I fully accept Benetiz won’t get any slack from the fans, but the signs when we had our strongest team out at the beginning of the season was promising. Like I said in my earlier post, judge him with a full strength side not with the players he has at his disposal at the moment.

The fact you think they tried is exactly my point you've been fed on the likes lf Schneiderlin and Siggurdsson for 7 years now and it shows.

Gomes is technically a good player - do you think Lee Carsley would have done more or less on Tuesday?

Daves was an england under 21 international - why was he not standing out in a match with lower league oppositio?

Can you honestly say Kenny made a case for him to be given a chance at RB?

Everton is and will be changing over these coming years under Benitez and I for one cant wait and if others dont like that then they'll ultimately be left behind gagging for the same crap we've watched since Moyes of uninterested players taking you for a ride.

I just watch a lot of football and know that a lot of our players simply lack key attributes needed to be successful in the modern game. However, coaching can make improvements. He's coached energy into them, but there comes a point where you need extra quality on top.

Yes a poor performance, like so many we’ve seen in cup comps over the years. The injuries have decimated us. Did you really want Gray, Doucoure and Allan starting with our current injury situation? If one of them got injured benetiz would be crucified. That starting 11, was strong enough to win the game. But the likes of Gomes, Kenny, Davies and Iwobi shouldn’t be anywhere near our starting 11. But poor recruitment prior to when he arrived left benetiz no option to play them. I fully accept Benetiz won’t get any slack from the fans, but the signs when we had our strongest team out at the beginning of the season was promising. Like I said in my earlier post, judge him with a full strength side not with the players he has at his disposal at the moment.
Two of them played 30 minutes and we still lost

I would sit back and let it play out safe in the knowledge its going to fail, but this is half the problem with the anti Everton crowd, its not working for them, Rafael has hit the ground running, made great signings, got dead wood wages off the books and has the fans on his side, they hate it
Who are they? Who is anti-Everton? It's just an opinion nothing to get upset by. Really doesn't matter nor carry any weight whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.