2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Benitez had anything like the budget that other managers had so far, I would absolutely be happy to wait until we ‘had faced one of the good teams’ to judge his performance so far. The fact remains he has had 1.5 million to spend improving a squad that is (we all mostly agree) very mediocre at best, and has started the season very well. So for me that warrants a pass at least until he has spent some money and brought a few more players in. The fact that some are absolutely edging until we get beaten by one of the ‘big boys’ so that they can throw their barbs absolutely reeks of agenda, nothing more.

We have a better squad now then when Big Sam was here.
Arguably a weaker squad I’d say
- We can’t even fill a bench let alone attacking options.
Our 1st eleven is possibly better partly helped by players in better form and a couple of bargain basement additions this summer.

If Benitez had anything like the budget that other managers had so far, I would absolutely be happy to wait until we ‘had faced one of the good teams’ to judge his performance so far. The fact remains he has had 1.5 million to spend improving a squad that is (we all mostly agree) very mediocre at best, and has started the season very well. So for me that warrants a pass at least until he has spent some money and brought a few more players in. The fact that some are absolutely edging until we get beaten by one of the ‘big boys’ so that they can throw their barbs absolutely reeks of agenda, nothing more.
And it's not an agenda likely to appeal to any but the clinically insane, us being top of the league and all.

Cant be looked into that way, because he has inherited players from last and previous other regimes. Nobody actually thought we did not need wingers who could do a wingers job... Dacoure is getting plaudits rightly so, but wont be the first player needing a season to settle.

All I've seen is how to allow Benny to fail anything from 14th in the league is progress and is utter dross..

11 point off champion league last season that any normal home record last season would have us playing with Europe's finest.

Do not expect to be further away, massive fail if we fall further behind.

He was handed a very favourable opening 6 fixtures and to be fair to him 13 points is more than I expected.

The tougher games are gonna come thick and fast now, let's hope he's got the ability to get us a few points out of them.

But but but carlo had a better start than Benitez when he broke a premier league record....

Carlo

Screenshot_20210925-173504_Chrome.jpg

Ben
20210925_173717.jpg

It was a pathetic shout to begin with to hold him to a standard of a record breaking start.

But Ben says 'hold my San Miguel'

He was handed a very favourable opening 6 fixtures and to be fair to him 13 points is more than I expected.

The tougher games are gonna come thick and fast now, let's hope he's got the ability to get us a few points out of them.

I said beforehand i expected

14pts after 6 games
24pts after 13 games

Lets see if he can get 11pts from 7games.

12 points was my minimum... Benny has befitted from the Goodsison faithful being back, should not underestimated or ignored.
Fantastic. I'm loving GOT right now.

1 point extra is a co premiership record breaking start and it's somehow your bare minimum.

Even with that it's the fans that did it. Though most our games have been away.

Love it. The shouts have been nothing but pure entertainment.

Fantastic. I'm loving GOT right now.

1 point extra is a co premiership record breaking start and it's somehow your bare minimum.

Even with that it's the fans that did it. Though most our games have been away.

Love it. The shouts have been nothing but pure entertainment.
Go back and check. Stand by it.

We had had good away record last season, your point is? (troll i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.