Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think everbody hopes we win.

Odds are we won't. Check the bookies.

Do you expect to win the league every year?

A win will be tough, but I dont like us writing off our chances. We got a draw their last season. The way some go on we are lower league minnows. We have a chance, tough game, but after a good start very much a "free hit".

1.7 m

Screenshot_20210926-004700_FlashScore UK.jpg

Enjoy what? Being out possessed by the league bottom side. Am sure you will have an excuse or 3 ready for next week
To be fair we get out possesed in most games but we're a lot better with the ball in the final third i.e shots on target/goals compared the opposition.

Another awful performance. 90% of the other teams in the division would have put us to bed, thankfully it wasn't. If this is progress as the FSW lovers like to say it is then the inevitable downfall is going to very painful viewing
Why do you keep coming out with outlandishly wrong and embarrassing statements.

We have already played over 25% of the league so far and dominated them all. Except the last half hour of 1 of them. So already spanked over 20%. And we are only 6 games in.

90% would have put us to bed. Please stop saying stuff.

Can anybody, I mean anybody that's anti Benitez make some sense. Please. Just a bit. Just say something that you can't flick away once you have stopped laughing.

Head cases to a man.

Irrationally holding onto hate is an unbalanced unreasonable mindset. I get it. But just hide it a bit and pretend. Try act a bit sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.