Daily Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue1948

Player Valuation: £35m
Just be looking at this rag online and the premiership highlights .The first mention of Everton was the 79th article and that was about james the rat .Multiple about the rest but 79th and no mention of our joint second position is quite a bias

Just be looking at this rag online and the premiership highlights .The first mention of Everton was the 79th article and that was about james the rat .Multiple about the rest but 79th and no mention of our joint second position is quite a bias

A) Why do you care?
B) Why is a player who was told he was free to leave a rat?
C) Everton are irrelevant and the most relevant thing about them in the last year has been James Rodriguez and appointing a Liverpool legend as our manager

Only good thing about the Daily Heil is to read the online comments from the absolute mutants and head the balls who read the sodding thing.

The type of people who can't get into their bathrooms for bogroll and have 18 Jerry cans of unleaded ready to go up in flames in the garage, cos the beeb said a few forecourts were closed, the absolute bellends.

As a general rule, not giving a toss about what the Mail or its readership thinks means you won't go far wrong.

Read by the wives of those who run the country.....do you know the rest ?

Times - by those who run the country
Financial Times - by those who own the country
Guardian - by those who wish it was run the way it used to be
Telegraph - by those who think it still is
Morning Star (showing my age) - by those who would like to be run by another country
Sun - by those who don't care who runs the country as long as she has big ........

:)

Read by the wives of those who run the country.....do you know the rest ?

Morning Star (showing my age) - by those who would like to be run by another country

:)

I used to work for this paper... even though its circulation has never been big, the USSR would help inflate both the figures and finances by buying thousands of copies of every issue. Not your typical example of bulk sales going to hotels, airlines, etc. Obviously, when the USSR collapsed, this arrangement ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.