2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
92 swating with ease. This is what your irrational and unreasonable hatred has got you. 92 slamming you to the canvas. Thats what it's come to.

giphy.gif

Not we. Benitez has only spent 1.7. The money we pissed against the wall over the years is not relevant.

If he had waisted the 1.7 that would be a point to make but with gray and townsend looking if we where to sell them now we'd make a profit.

Ye know them two players who you said are garbage and will be terrible signings. .and still stood by it 2 weeks ago.

Astonishing achievement considering our previous transfer activity.

Oh and :bye:

You went legging it for weeks after our last tangle you initiated.
shut up you absolute tool

Yeah that's absolute nonsense mate. How can you judge him properly based on players he hasn't bought? How is this side better than the side Carlos had last season with the best player in the world ever available?
No manager ever has their own players unless they're given an endless budget or have been at a club half a decade. Why is it fair to judge a player after only a short time with a new club but a manager needs his own players before he's judged? Like I've said we have a good quality starting 11 that any manager should be able to get something out of, obviously a different story but Tuchel won the Champions League with not a single player of his.

Our squad is not worth what we spent on it. Are you trying to say that Iwobi is a £35m quality player?
I'm not talking about the fees paid, it's the market value of the squad. Current squad is worth £390m squad back then was worth £340, doesn't take into account fees we paid at all.

No manager ever has their own players unless they're given an endless budget or have been at a club half a decade. Why is it fair to judge a player after only a short time with a new club but a manager needs his own players before he's judged? Like I've said we have a good quality starting 11 that any manager should be able to get something out of, obviously a different story but Tuchel won the Champions League with not a single player of his.
If we are judging Benitez on performance then only an agenda driven fool would say he's doing a poor job.
You didn't answer my question about best squad....

Status
Not open for further replies.