2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
One incident. You know he plays for fouls too much. It is annoying, he is better than that.

We must be the only fanbase that gets arsed about our own player trying to win a free-kick

I don't mind him playing for fouls if he is skilful enough to draw them we deserve the free kick or penalty. I just wished he'd get up once decision is made. If he did the times when he's injured he might get some sympathy as he would clearly be in pain. My only real annoyance us when he tries to snatch penalties and free kicks from designated takers. His attributes far out weigh his failings.

I'm not wumming, last season Richarlison let off the gas compared to the prior years with his defensive work. It wasn't errors either, there aren't moments to point to so much as it was just different.

I'm not sure what Iwobi has to do with anything. This started off with you starting the "he's doing good things even when he's not doing good things" line of thinking and I just don't think that ever ends up well for a player. When people start doing that it usually means I like the guy but he's not playing well. So that's where I'll leave it.
OK now I know you're a wum, go back to my original post and show me where I said he does good things even he's not doing good things. I said in the original post exactly what I said in all the replies I made to you. No more, no less.

So, either a wum,or not reading posts properly and looking for an excuse to jump in with a smart answer and not expecting to be asked to justify it.

OK now I know you're a wum, go back to my original post and show me where I said he does good things even he's not doing good things. I said in the original post exactly what I said in all the replies I made to you. No more, no less.

So, either a wum,or not reading posts properly and looking for an excuse to jump in with a smart answer and not expecting to be asked to justify it.
Oh you're consistent no doubt, just consistently unaware of what that implies too.

Oh you're consistent no doubt, just consistently unaware of what that implies too.
I'm sorry that I disappoint you I must get back to my reading material now, a very interesting book . 'Understanding spreadsheets' . See I'm trying to understand your point of view. May I suggest you get a book entitled something like 'understanding football without the aid of data bases and spreadsheets.'

Of course Peel aren't going to just hand it over. But Usmanov made his billions out of steel. Would you be at all surprised if one of his companies ends up being majorly in the running for a huge contract?

Are you seriously suggesting that Moshiri's prime aim at Everton is not to earn money?

Daniel Levy isn't the owner at Spurs, he owns 30% of the company that owns them and Joe Lewis owns the rest. Moshiri is our majority shareholder.

I also don't see how any of what you've said means it's unlikely we sell a player next year for big money.

We've sold Stones, Lukaku, Barkley, Gana throughout Moshiri's time here.

Thanks. Maybe it's better in the stadium thread. My point was there isn't millions to be made by Usamov/Mosh from wider property development at the docks.

Of course both are in it for the money/prestige in a more general sense

Thanks. Maybe it's better in the stadium thread. My point was there isn't millions to be made by Usamov/Mosh from wider property development at the docks.

Of course both are in it for the money/prestige in a more general sense

I agree but I think the stadium will be the aim right now and the squad will have to become, to an extent, self-sustainable.

So as long as we have P&S leeway, then yeah sure I think Moshiri will invest, but if we invest big and then fall short of Europe or something, we'd have to sell a player to make up for it.

0_Richarlison.jpg

I'm sorry that I disappoint you I must get back to my reading material now, a very interesting book . 'Understanding spreadsheets' . See I'm trying to understand your point of view. May I suggest you get a book entitled something like 'understanding football without the aid of data bases and spreadsheets.'
It's always funny when people act like because fans appreciate what stats add to the game that means they don't watch it or have opinions and viewpoints not based on them. Like "yeah I like the sport enough to read boring numbers but not enough to actually watch anyone play." Just complete nonsense every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.