Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doom is certain as Davies is playing. The Echo said Richarlison's absence is due to the problem he picked up in the Burnley game. I thought it was a consequence of a GBH tackle by a certain Burnley player. Did the Echo describe Van [Poor language removed]'s absence as "a problem he picked up in the Derby game"? I think not. Red Echo.

Doom is certain as Davies is playing. The Echo said Richarlison's absence is due to the problem he picked up in the Burnley game. I thought it was a consequence of a GBH tackle by a certain Burnley player. Did the Echo describe Van [Poor language removed]'s absence as "a problem he picked up in the Derby game"? I think not. Red Echo.

That dirty Tarkowski.

Want to see a good team ethic coming through.
There's more to gain than just the result, given the injuries.

I'd go a flat back four with a good dose of niggle and snide, frustrate the F out of them, and get em on the counter. COYB

Holgate Mina Kean Godfrey
Doucs Alan Digne
Townsend Gray Iwobi/Gordon

Think we'll go 343 again today with our injury problems

Pickford

Keane Godfrey Mina

Holgate Doucoure Allan Digne

Townsend Rondon Gray

Be a grim watch but what happens when half your team is out injured.

3-1 Utd.
Agree with the eleven but think Holgate might operate in front of a back four that sees Godfrey at right back

Games like this are the toughest on the calendar. Notwithstanding, we always seem to head into many of these with a huge injury list.

With DCL, Richarlison, Coleman and Gomes out, doubts over Iwobi and permacrock Delph we ars just too thinly spread.

Can’t see anything but a thumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.