Siggy 100k?
Delph 80k
Gomes 120k
Tuson 80k
Iwobi 80k
Gbamin k??
Davies 50k?
and now Rondon 100k

there is about 650k per week being paid to players that should be nowhere near our club. 30 million a year …

delph
Tuson
Gbamin would be 10m a year between them and they literally offer nothing and can’t or don’t ever play.
Rondon will be one of our lowest paid players, stop making stuff up

quotes from Brands that vd Beek is still "on our list", another move he says depend on whether his current team want to let him go out and a lot can happen between now and Janurary.

quotes from Brands that vd Beek is still "on our list", another move he says depend on whether his current team want to let him go out and a lot can happen between now and Janurary.

Makes sense, Brands hasn't purchased a crap player for a while now so he'll be getting restless. Donny is right up our street for crapness so I can see this one happening.

£500 k a week on trash. I have an interesting investment for Moshers and co

As for transfers who knows. Brands will no doubt go for players no one has heard of. He must be on the agent's mug list....

the list of deadwood is still huge
Siggy 100k?
Delph 80k
Gomes 120k
Tuson 80k
Iwobi 80k
Gbamin k??
Davies 50k?
and now Rondon 100k

there is about 650k per week being paid to players that should be nowhere near our club. 30 million a year …

delph
Tuson
Gbamin would be 10m a year between them and they literally offer nothing and can’t or don’t ever play.
Davies on 50k a week and wont even shoot when 1 on 1.

Makes sense, Brands hasn't purchased a crap player for a while now so he'll be getting restless. Donny is right up our street for crapness so I can see this one happening.
wouldnt say he is crap and on a loan it is low risk. it is more a question of where to play him. As an attacking midfielder like Doucoure/ Cahill / Fellani he could do well. But he is not a playmaker or defensive mid. At his best arriving late in the box and score goals.

United won’t loan him to us, no chance. Even though he’s a bit crap and won’t play for them.

United won’t loan him to us, no chance. Even though he’s a bit crap and won’t play for them.
I watched a lot of him for Holland and Ajax. Crap he is not. A fish out of water at United, though. Then again, he could be a fish out of his depth like Solskjaer.

I watched a lot of him for Holland and Ajax. Crap he is not. A fish out of water at United, though. Then again, he could be a fish out of his depth like Solskjaer.

…he’s looked very ordinary for United, not certain a change of scenery will change that but it is a valid point that he was impressive in Holland.

it seems certain we enquired in the summer, if Benitez didn’t initiate that he will certainly have endorsed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.