Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt say he is crap and on a loan it is low risk. it is more a question of where to play him. As an attacking midfielder like Doucoure/ Cahill / Fellani he could do well. But he is not a playmaker or defensive mid. At his best arriving late in the box and score goals.
I think I agree with this, from what I have seen he doesn’t seem to give the ball away too much. A loan might be a good option for us, he must be better than Mr Davies though

…yep, I was also thinking of him but I’m not sure he’s impressive for Holland. van Beek has been a big let down when I’ve seen him for United.
yes Klaassen was/is impressive in Holland for the nr of goals he has scored. But that is because Ajax play to his strenghts (same for Van Beek): emphasis on creative wide players and Klaassen/v d Beek the license to get in the box and score goals.

That style of midfielder just doesnt suit PL. Hell id even go as far as saying De Jong wouldnt pull up trees here either.

Rondon is on £45k a week, by the way.

Was mentioned in a Spanish article that Malága couldn’t afford to match the £25k post tax he earns from Everton.
Most places online say he's on just over £3M a year, which would be around £60,000 a week before Tax
I'm guessing this might include his signing on fee so you might be about right.

There is no way in hell Rondon is on 100k a week. We were on a knife edge signing players due to ffp so i would imagine the 4 signings are on significantly less than our higher earners.

I got it off someone on here and I hope I’m am gullible and he’s on 20k a week but I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.