2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has really become toxic over the last year or so with attacks for posters with unpopular opinion.
Yes, an element of toxicity has, in my opinion, crept into the forum in more recent time: my 'ignore' list is, sadly, too long for my liking. Now, I appreciate I am no paragon of posting virtue; I verily (and often) post pyar tosh. But it's always done with sometime sardonic, sometime wistful, sometime slap-stick, sometime tongue-in- cheek humour.

It's just a footie forum folks. It ain't life and death

I have never read anything as nonsensical.

I don't want Benitez as our manager but I acknowledge that he is competent and presently doing a very good job.

I am absolutely delighted when we win , even more so if we play well.

My feelings towards Benitez are entirely secondary to my desire for Everton to be successful.

I'd wager to suggest that there is not one Evertonian who wants the team to lose to expedite the departure of the manager.
Mate you've been here long enough to know that this is bollocks surely lol

Yes, an element of toxicity has, in my opinion, crept into the forum in more recent time: my 'ignore' list is, sadly, too long for my liking. Now, I appreciate I am no paragon of posting virtue; I verily (and often) post pyar tosh. But it's always done with sometime sardonic, sometime wistful, sometime slap-stick, sometime tongue-in- cheek humour.

It's just a footie forum folks. It ain't life and death
Whut?????

Back on topic. Benitez, divisive fellow. Doing OK. That's enough for now.

Never thought I’d see the day on GOT where Benitez worshippers are calling people who hate him kopites. Feel like I’ve entered a parallel universe.

Spot on. It's embarrassing that these sycophants are so behind a kopite manager who has had a couple of wins against bottom half clubs that any criticism of the fat odious toad is deemed by these people , rawk behaviour. Irony being, I doubt even now, there would be many on there who openly criticise him.

leowtf.gif
Not too difficult.....

If people are coming on here discrediting the manager after some extremely positive performances and changes in the personality of the squad - they are refusing themselves the pleasure of watching our team progress.

They are making the situation bitter/sweet for themselves at best .... He's an employee of the club, nothing more nothing less.

Every single manager we have had has had a massive war over the manager for and against. And people in the middle giving out about both. Or people claim to be in the middle but you can see thier anger is directed at one side more prominently. (Thier the worst)

The people on the side of the minority give out cause they feel the minority flood the place. But they are the ones who have the higher output per capita as even though they are a minority you wouldn't think it, as the content is prity even. You wouldn't realise what we think majoritively only for polls.

Everytime people act like its a new phenomenon or 'this is the worst it has been.'

When really it's a GOT staple.

Spot on. It's embarrassing that these sycophants are so behind a kopite manager who has had a couple of wins against bottom half clubs that any criticism of the fat odious toad is deemed by these people , rawk behaviour. Irony being, I doubt even now, there would be many on there who openly criticise him.

Very good way of taking the heat out of the situation there and bringing everyone back down to earth mate, I enjoyed that well thought out and sensible comment that didn’t just attack your ideological opponents and call them sycophants and kopites. This should help bring us about a more balanced and neutral debate, thank you.

Every single manager we have had has had a massive war over the manager for and against. And people in the middle giving out about both. Or people claim to be in the middle but you can see thier anger is directed at one side more prominently. (Thier the worst)

The people on the side of the minority give out cause they feel the minority flood the place. But they are the ones who have the higher output per capita as even though they are a minority you wouldn't think it, as the content is prity even. You wouldn't realise what we think majoritively only for polls.

Everytime people act like its a new phenomenon or 'this is the worst it has been.'

When really it's a GOT staple.
Its much worse now than at any earlier point during my time at GoT. Its flowing over into every single thread. Even when people had enough of Koeman and Martinez, it wasnt like this. How some here were and are so open to get down on all fours and let Benny rail them over and over for a couple of good results against weak sides, a couple of bad results against bad/mediocre sides and getting a point against a team we’ve gotten points off regularly the past years is just… beyond my comprehension. Supporting the manager and team is all good, but the kopite-like Benny parade on here is plain weird. The only clubs hes performed in a way where this kind of behaviour towards him would be expected and welcomed is the RS and Valencia. No reason to keep your mouth open for the spanish money shot until hes at the very least won us a trophy.

You're trying too hard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.