News of Ex Players

Nice podcast with Jose Baxter, giving his stories about being offloaded from Everton and mental health issues. Speaks highly of Tim Cahill. How seems like a nice bloke, just madcsom bad decisions at a youngster

….really excellent listen and great insight into the Baxter story, EFC & football itself.

I honestly think this podcast deserves it’s own thread as a must listen for Evertonians. Perhaps a consideration for @GrandOldTeam, @roydo @Groucho & the other mods.

Last edited:

Peter Clarke scored last night in Tranmere's 2-0 win, now 4th in the table.

….amazing professional, I remember him playing for England U21s at Goodison against Christiano Ronaldo playing for Portugal. Jeffers and Joey Barton might have also played. Long time ago, good on him.

A fine Academy product.

Last edited:

….amazing professional, I remember him playing for England U21s at Goodison against Christiano Ronaldo playing for Portugal. Jeffers and Joey Barton might have also played. Long time ago, good on him.

A fine Academy product.

220px-Peter_Clarke.jpg
I

Incredible to see him still around and scoring goals in league football at nearly 40. Loan from the Toffees initially but came back to rejoin the Tangerines a few years later. Left and came back too. Good player at that level. During his time was once named player of the year. Yep amazing longevity and career.

Peter Clarke scored last night in Tranmere's 2-0 win, now 4th in the table.

That's what i like about the lower leagues look at his face when he scores try telling him he never made it.Look at the kids face's try telling them ,but it's not premiership football,we are spoilt supporting Everton and we dont know it.