2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it genuinely true he sustained yet another injury in this car crash or has he been sidelined as a punishment?

Always stuck by this guy but starting to think he is real time proof of a holographic universe/simulation and doesn't actually exist

It's a stretch but if I were handling transfers for the club I'd be on the phone to Lille and trying to put together a deal where we buy Renato Sanches for £25m in January, and send Gbamin the other way for £18m at the same time.

We'd make a small profit against Gbamin's book value, as would Lille with Sanches. Our outlay would only be £7m. Both players would get a fresh start.

Lille indicate Sanches available in January 2022

Not normally, I agree.

But no-one will pay £25m for Sanches in January 2022 either, because he's OOC in summer 2023. Both clubs would be inflating the transfer fees for the purpose of recording "profits" against book value. It's mutually beneficial from an accounting perspective.

Good idea...or we do the same for one of the other out of contract players like Kessie, Zakaria or Kamara.

Roll the dice, never know.

Is it genuinely true he sustained yet another injury in this car crash or has he been sidelined as a punishment?

Always stuck by this guy but starting to think he is real time proof of a holographic universe/simulation and doesn't actually exist
He was on the bench at Old Trafford, the crash was before the season started

I doubt we are going to lose too much between now and when the winter window opens . I just mean play him more in general, so other teams can watch him play and potentially snap him up . That's if (a big if) he doesn't get injured again
Yeah, I understand it and in some games, giving him 20 minutes here and there might be okay, but if I'm the manager, I play my strongest 11 every time and right now Alan and doucoure are undroppable

Don't think he will ever make it for us. 2 years out is a long time. Do we have any examples of player coming back and making it at the top level after 2 years bring out.

Status
Not open for further replies.