2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never got it wrong though!

We got beat 1-0 in a tight game by a set piece to a team that finished above us last season and in all honesty is better than us.

It happens - you would think we got beat 3-0 by Crystal Palace with Mason Greenwood and Raheem Sterling sat on the bench the way some are crying.

He did get it wrong. Any time a team loses the manager has got it wrong. It doesn't have to mean anything major though.

I am annoyed whenever we don't win at home regardless of who we are playing.

We may not have got beat 3-0 by Palace, at the same time we didn't get beat by 1970 Brazil either. It was a close game but they were always likely to score from a set piece given our record and theirs from them this season. Once they scored we had no answer. He has changed things when we have gone behind this season, today he didn't really for some reason.

He never got it wrong though!

We got beat 1-0 in a tight game by a set piece to a team that finished above us last season and in all honesty is better than us.

It happens - you would think we got beat 3-0 by Crystal Palace with Mason Greenwood and Raheem Sterling sat on the bench the way some are crying.
Which we have been pretty poor at defending all season.

Even you have to admit that Benitez really needs to do a lot better at getting that organized.

lollollol

So Rondon is now a Brands signing.

By the way Charlie Austin was on a free, same as that sack of turd Rondon.

Even a thirty something broken James Vaughan would contribute more.

And Gray and Townsend have been boss signings.

You would think he spent £50 million on the fella the way you are carrying on.

Freebie signing being average player shocker.

I feel that Rondon actually played better than his previous games although that being said, it was a pretty poor performance. Most of the players were poor today. My main criticism today was the huge gap in midfield. There was nobody to link our defence and attack. West Ham was doing whatever they wanted in midfield. He should have brought on another player for Iwobi and added a body in central midfield to try and get some control back.

Which we have been pretty poor at defending all season.

Even you have to admit that Benitez really needs to do a lot better at getting that organized.

I dont like Zonal marking Legs never have and dont like how he uses it.

I'll criticise the manager when its justified and today isn't one of them losing narrowly to a good side when your two only decent forwards and best CB were out missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.