2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s had plenty of opportunities over his career with us…just needs shipping off and replacing badly.

He doesn’t score goals, rarely assists, always looks like he has no confidence and always looks like he has no real idea what his role is / what he should be doing.

Can’t think of any positive in having him in the squad

He’s had plenty of opportunities over his career with us…just needs shipping off and replacing badly.

He doesn’t score goals, rarely assists, always looks like he has no confidence and always looks like he has no real idea what his role is / what he should be doing.

Can’t think of any positive in having him in the squad
id rather have one of the kids inch may have a future

I still wonder how much the Arsenal directors laughed when our offer for this joke landed on their table.
They probably mis-read it and thought we were offering 3.5m and even then were ready to snap our hands off. Either that or they thought we'd made a genuine error and wanted to get the deal done before it could be rectified.

How he made it as a professional is beyond me, he's like one of those guys you see doing amazing tricks with a ball in a car park but put him in a 11-a-side game and you realise why he's out doing tricks

Still can’t over that blocked shot in the first half, it was so abysmally miss hit I can’t even fathom how he managed it.
Everything about it was terrible, wrong foot, the way he shaped to kick it, it was like he’s never played football before.
I’d go so far as to say he’s worse than Bolasie

Marcel Brands worst signing and he has had some doozies, but £30m on this joker is simply scandalous.

Grey and Townsend individually both have shown considerably more in the few months they have been here then on all the seasons Iwobi has been here.

Arsenal fans couldn’t believe their luck when we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.