• Rondon

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Yer da

Votes: 90 92.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B5-F7-B67-C-1-EB7-494-B-AEAF-D3-DEDB130087.gif

Still completely baffled to this day how he manages this.
Mind. Boggled.

I have watched it at least 100 times over the years and it's still funny and mesmerizing.

Maybe a bit too late, but i think its time we give our youth a bit more time , like Simms for instance . With Dom due back , Rondon will drop to the bench, we won't give them playing time unless Dom or Rondon gets injured . But then it begs the question again , why haven't we given them a chance ? Just my opinion
Agree at least they can run

He literally did nothing of benefit...again.

Doesnt run, jump or anything.

Not sure what makes him a footballer

Not sure what makes him a footballer
The fact that he conned someone else into paying him for more than a game. It doesn't really count if you're Ali Dia, but if you have a current contract then you can call yourself a footballer irrespective of whether you have qualities justifying the title.

Most walks of life are like that, really. There are incompetent teachers, crooked pastors and quack doctors, so it would seem to follow that there are washed-up footballers in the top flight that can't find a ball with a map.

What's galling is that we seem to collect them.

I still think he'll score more this season than King, Sandro & Kean managed which isn't a disaster for a free transfer.

Wages, bonuses, signing fee, agent fee

= Not 'free'.

There has to be value in every player signed by the club.

We'd be better off playing Gordon or Dobbin just to stretch the defence and pull defenders around.

Status
Not open for further replies.