2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst bit about this signing is that it was so obviously a bad move, there are quite literally 50 players in England who offer more than he does playing in the same role that would have cost less
That’s it isn’t it? At the time he was signing nobody apart from brands thought it was a good idea

The only explanation I can think of for signing him was that there was part of the deal in Kroenke buying Usmanov's shares.

Whosoever identified him, recruited him, should be sacked first. It's one of the worst rip offs I have ever seen, 30 m ffs. Would be lucky to get anything for him even knowing he is just 25. He runs and tackles like a 35 year old man.
It was a panic signing he was probably on a list of available alternatives when we got knocked back for Zaha. A mad signing so mad I wonder how involved Moshiri was

Feel sorry for the people who let their expectations rise after the first few matches. He will never amount to anything at Everton apart from a waste of £27m

He is a professional footballer but some of his passing was shocking. I think at one point of game, he looked directly at West Ham defender and passed to him. I mean, I wasn't expecting him to be amazing against West Ham, but I didn't expect such shocking performance. I've seen the good and the bad of Iwobi, that performance against West Ham was his worst ever performance I've seen.

Not defending him, but I always say if he has to play then it’s in front of the midfield 2 or just behind the striker. He ain’t slow but not fast either to take players on the wing. Has good feet when dribbling, but he just looks totally lost at times. Was very poor yesterday but we say that far to much. Don’t blame for the price tag that’s all on us

Status
Not open for further replies.