Pickford
Doucoure
Mina
Godfrey
Gomes
Gbamin
Delph
Iwobi

Have all been out already this season due to injury or illness. We've played only 8 matches. This is absolutely not normal and cannot be purely bad luck.

Godfrey was out with COVID.

Delph is Delph. Always injured

Coleman is 33 and has a serious injury behind him.

Mina has always been injury prone.

Gomes has a serious injury behind him.

We get injuries, just like any other team. There’s nothing else to it.

Godfrey was out with COVID.

Delph is Delph. Always injured

Coleman is 33 and has a serious injury behind him.

Mina has always been injury prone.

Gomes has a serious injury behind him.

We get injuries, just like any other team. There’s nothing else to it.

I listed a full 11 there. A lot more than the 5 you listed!

It's not bad luck. Something isn't right. We have recruited poorly of course, but there's no reason we should have so many injuries, most of which are a month or more.

Are we genuinely worse than other teams for serious injuries ? Has anyone sat down and done the comparison against the other 19 clubs ? I know it feels like we are but that's because we actually pay attention to Everton.
Not sure mate but the quality of our squad players is shocking compared to the first team.

Coleman
Richarlison
DCL
Pickford
Doucoure
Mina
Godfrey
Gomes
Gbamin
Delph
Iwobi

Have all been out already this season due to injury or illness. We've played only 8 matches. This is absolutely not normal and cannot be purely bad luck.

There is a reason why Benitez has brought in this new fella.

Our backroom/medic staff are a shambles. I wouldn't be suprised if they had a 2:2 from LJMU and were relations of friends of Kenwright.

Jobs for da boys.

All short term niggles. It happens.

Well this is clearly not true.

Richarlison has been out a month. DCL over a month and not close to returning. Delph is never fit. Gomes has been out a month. Doucoure is facing several months out. Coleman missed a month. Gbamin was out 2 years.

Not sure what your definition of short term is but it's definitely not the same as mine.

Well this is clearly not true.

Richarlison has been out a month. DCL over a month and not close to returning. Delph is never fit. Gomes has been out a month. Doucoure is facing several months out. Coleman missed a month. Gbamin was out 2 years.

Not sure what your definition of short term is but it's definitely not the same as mine.

You said this season and you’re bringing up the likes of Delph and gbamin who’s issues were long before this season. Of all the players you’ve listed most are available at time of writing, so, yeah, short term.

We get injuries mate. Like every other team. Richy and DCL have hardly been injured over the last three years, it’s not shocking to see them picking up niggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.