2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone saying play him in the under 23’s.. and if he got injured everyone would be saying why are we playing him in the under 23’s…
not me. If he gets through a 23s game he is better equipped to play first team football. Rather he breaks down in 23s game than starting a first team game. Might actually discover if hel ever be an option.

Nows the time for him to play, he won’t be great but he doesn’t need to be against Watford a 5-6/10 performance and get through unscathed should suffice.

I want him to play on Saturday. I don't care if he's poor as that is to be expected. I just want to see there is potentially a player there. If he gets 10 games (optimistic I know) I would expect him to be playing to a decent level. I'm guessing style wise he's more defensive than Doucoure but hopefully he can do some sort of job.

I had a subbuteo player like him once, flick him too hard and it broke. Ended up with so much Airfix glue on him his right knee was on the base and he looked daft. Never got many games in my team either (Tuebrook and district subbutteo league 1974). Punted him out to a a poor lad who was skint and needed a player to make up his first 11 :coffee:
Moyes would have made a player outta him

He has to get on the pitch sometime and out of everyone he is the perfect replacement for Doucoure. It’s time to get him back

Wasn't this guy the one who was supposed to replace Gana?
Like what others have said we won't see him, he is just a name on the subs bench that never plays

Mad signing him.

Sandro to replace Lukaku
Gbamin to replace gana
Naughty boy to replace Barkley
Bolasie to replace Gerry d

What other transfer master strokes have we done in recent years

Status
Not open for further replies.