Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez Pre Watford Press Conference

Benitez on DCL

To be fair we have some issues but we are bringing players back little by little and hopefully more coming soon. Dominic has had another injury, How long he will be out, we will need to see. It depends on how he reacts to the treatment but we won't see him for 4-5 weeks

Benitez on Richarlison being in contention for Watford game
He has been training. He's okay. Obviously the match fitness is an issue but he's happy and he's available

Benitez on Steve Bruce
My relationship with Newcastle United fans is fantastic so I have very good memories. I cannot say too much but I do not like to see any manager lose his job. The fans were good with me but you don't want to see anyone losing his job.

Benitez On Ranieri
I met him between 1993/1997, I don’t know exactly the year. I went to see him when he was manager of Fiorentina. I have a good relationship with Claudio because he treated me well and we have been friends since then, "He's a very good professional, has passion & loves football. I think he's a very good manager, a very good person and a good friend.

Benitez On big chance stats
I'm really pleased. It's a pity we lost the last game because it could be a bit better. I think it's a great compliment for the team and the way we are working as a team

Benitez also confirms Yerry Mina out for Saturday's game
Always I say that I don't like to lie, Yerry Mina was playing three games with the national team, coming back he felt his hamstring in training the other day so he won't be available

Benitez On Doucoure absence
I think that we didn't start well [vs West Ham]. We changed at half time, the team improved, still we had chances and we concede. Doucoure is someone who has a lot of energy, how can we replace him? With someone with the same passion and energy."

Benitez on Lewis Dobbin's first-team prospects
I'm really pleased with him. He's doing well... He's close. How close? In a difficult game, he cannot be. If it's an easy game, maybe he can. He will have his opportunity if he keeps working in the way that he is

Why would we be considered a shoe in for a European place? Why would being outside those spots be a failure - look at our recent history and be a little bit ‘real’
Our recent history is a failure and I’m not happy with it. Europian football is a realistic aim, West Ham are there.

Lets be honest the season is over in terms of hopes for Europe or a good cup run.

DCL will have been out for easily 12+ weeks the time he does return

Richarlison has been out 6 weeks

Doucoure will be out 6-8 weeks

Godfrey is done in from COVID

Mina/Coleman will be taking turns with hammies popping all season as will likely Allan

Top half is our aim if we get that he's done very well on a £1.7m budget.

Lets be honest the season is over.

DCL will have been out for easily 12 weeks the time he does return

Mina/Coleman will be taking turns with hammies popping all season as will likely Allan

Your suppose to wait till Jan or Feb when we go out the cup to use that phrase "The season is over" like many seem to want to lol
The season is never over till the final minute of the final game of the season no matter how bad the season may go or which player is out for me, and for us its usually lots of players out same time, no point in saying end the season to get players for next season when no doubt it will be the same then

Your suppose to wait till Jan or Feb when we go out the cup to use that phrase "The season is over" like many seem to want to lol
The season is never over till the final minute of the final game of the season no matter how bad the season may go or which player is out for me, and for us its usually lots of players out same time, no point in saying end the season to get players for next season when no doubt it will be the same then

It is for me mate - we're not winning a trophy with this squad and we have too many injuries to realtically fight for europe.

There are 13 clubs at present including Brighton and Brentford who are duking it out and none have had the injury list we have just 8 games in

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Coleman
Godfrey
Mina
Gomes
Iwobi
Gbamin
Delph

All out at one point or another it's unbelievable.

I've already lost my will for this season, paper thin squad and these injuries are a joke.
already looking forward to the season ending.

Ha ha Mina injured now as well. Of course he is. May as well complete the set so our best centre back midfielder and striker are all missing.

Never change Everton you incompetent shambles.

Lets be honest the season is over in terms of hopes for Europe or a good cup run.

DCL will have been out for easily 12+ weeks the time he does return

Cool your jets. It's a long season and we're doing okay.

We shouldnt be depending on DCL or Doucoure to beat Watford, Wolves, Spurs or Brentford...with or without them against City we'd have a limited chance.

If we dont take 10pts from the next 5 games then it will be a sub par first 13 games of the season in anyones book.

Status
Not open for further replies.