2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you get bad luck. I remember Chelsea went big on Casiraghi who had had a fantastic career at juventus and lazio, then after a handful of games he did his cruciate and never recovered… nobodies fault, just bad luck.
Agree completely. If I remember correctly Casiraghi’s injury came from an unfortunate collision or tackle or something too. Sometimes it happens. Can’t put it on the player

How is it Brands fault that a player that previously didn’t have a bad injury record has suddenly had an awful run of bad luck?
Lol.

Go and check his injury record out.

He had joint and muscle injuries...in his early 20s. An absolute knocker to pick up more when he came here.

Do this club carry out medicals anymore?

Regardless of luck the outcome is the same. It's a bad signing.

We used the money from Idrissa Gueye for this guy. He now has no resale value and is unable to play football for us.

This outcome is we are weaker.

Lol.

He had joint and muscle injuries...in his early 20s. An absolute knocker to pick up more when he came here.

In his career before coming to us he played the following amount of games per season in the league alone

30, 33, 26, 25, 30, 31

But yeah, he was injury prone and a “knocker”.

off to turkey

That article lost any credibility with this paragraph:

“The midfielder has struggled to adapt to English football and he could be made available this winter.”

He hasn’t struggled to adapt, he’s been injured. I’m not sure they even have a clue who he is.

Lol.

And didn’t miss more than a couple of games at Mainz, racking up 90 games in 3 seasons, before that he played 97 times for Lens in 3 full seasons plus two games as an 18 year old rookie

187 games in 6 full seasons, averaging a little over 30 games a season shows there’s a player in there which is why we signed him, he’s fell victim to cruel cruel fate which absolutely no one could have predicted in the summer of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.