Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, OK... I can't take the pressure... I made it up
Years ago someone on here claimed that Fransisco Junior was going to start a cup game, I think against Leeds. I don’t think he’d even played for the first team before that and low and behold, he did start the match. Of course we lost, but it was still clear insider information. I miss those days.

All this talk of relegation is absurd. We’ll recapture our consistency once Richarlison and DCL are both back in the team. Had the RS suffered the injury woes that we have suffered this season they’d be no where near the top 6.

Huge game, this one. Consecutive home losses would be very damaging psychologically. We as fans must be the 12th man. No sitting there quietly like they do at the pit. We must be vociferous in our support of our players and we must shout for every decision.

Can see a hugely difficult game here. Too many influential players out, and no doubt Rafael will inexplicitly continue to play his best friend Rondon up front. No Mina, Doucouré, DCL, Richarlison probably not fully fit or at least not fully match fit, Digne and Coleman offering little in terms of attacking,etc. Watford fresh off a humiliating 5-0 home defeat against Liverpool. If they get the first goal it's going to be a pretty toxic atmosphere.

Can see a hugely difficult game here. Too many influential players out, and no doubt Rafael will inexplicitly continue to play his best friend Rondon up front. No Mina, Doucouré, DCL, Richarlison probably not fully fit or at least not fully match fit, Digne and Coleman offering little in terms of attacking,etc. Watford fresh off a humiliating 5-0 home defeat against Liverpool. If they get the first goal it's going to be a pretty toxic atmosphere.
And Lawro predicting a 2-0 win. We’re doomed

We just have to win this. My Aussie Liverpool supporter brother-in-law will be here tomorrow while our wives are out for the day.

Watching the recording will be painful if we don't win.

We just have to win this. My Aussie Liverpool supporter brother-in-law will be here tomorrow while our wives are out for the day.

Watching the recording will be painful if we don't win.
I think it'll be a relatively routine victory come the 90 minutes. After all, what could possibly go dilly-ding dilly-wrong?!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.