2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon can make any manager sacked single-handedly. Playing him is a crime I feel.
Still I feel, as I said before , we just need to close our eyes, and give him two seasons of full control over transfers, pretty sure he would shift out 70% of the squad.

Koeman
Silva
Alladyce
Ancelotti
Benitez

Same group of cowardly players prone to brainfart moments that shoot us in the foot.

You work it out what needs to change and its not another manager.
Well what do we do then? We have blown astronomical amounts of money, and therefore don’t have the money to spend to replace the garbage. When I look back to the Moyes days, even though I didn’t enjoy it we had some kind of identity. I don’t see anything right now, what the hell are we aiming for? The Ancelotti fiasco was a joke, and what the hell were we doing bringing in James in the first place if we couldn’t afford him? We missed a player like him today, but I know I’m not allowed to go back over all that again. I look at the Watford fans today and they were having more fun than our fans all the way through the match, even when they were losing.

Thanks for making us the laughing stock yet again. It is just what all Evertonian's really needed after the last few years.

This wasn't a loss, it was an utter embarrassment dished out by fodder and you and the entire team should be kin ashamed of yourselves.
I did laugh when Mooses (yep, never goona call them Hornets, to many credit for them) levelled, just because it was so obvious, anyone who watch the game of football long enough has seen this coming, we just stop playing, but after that, the nervous bitter grinning came off my face quite fast as it turned to complete shambolic panic on the field

He should never ever been appointed, he’s a washed up manager.

He’s ripped the only thing that was successful last year, our defensive organisation, for his zonal marking which has failed club after club

He has us sitting back and deep against the likes of Watford, at home, to hopefully hit them on the break

It was the saddest day in our history when he was appointed

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.