2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mistake Benitez made was giving him a single minute. Why is he blowing after 60 mins? He’s unfit and has been for seasons because he just larks about in training. He’s not a serious player and is laughing in the face of Everton fans. It’s even more frustrating because in 16/17 and 17/18 I actually thought he stood up for the team especially in 17/18 when we were really bad and he forced himself in ahead of Schendierlin Klaassen Vlasic and Sigfurdson in midfield to actually play ok that season.

He’s nowhere near that player now though and hasn’t been ever since. He’s just completely slacked off and is now just a joke player. Lazy slow comedy player who just does stupid stuff then is gasping after an hour, the absolute epitome of where this club is right now.
He's not good enough, but he's not 'laughing in the fans faces'. We're all frustrated after that, but that's just not true

He's not good enough, but he's not 'laughing in the fans faces'. We're all frustrated after that, but that's just not true

He technically is by not taking his game seriously at all. He costs us points all the time. He’s regressed every season he’s been here. If this was a government figure we’d want to vote them out for being incompetent. He’s half arseing it and taking money out the club each season for doing so.

He technically is by not taking his game seriously at all. He costs us points all the time. He’s regressed every season he’s been here. If this was a government figure we’d want to vote them out for being incompetent. He’s half arseing it and taking money out the club each season for doing so.
As I said he's not good enough and he hasn't developed. But if we're still picking/paying him, that's on people who run the club, not the player. Wrong to accuse him of laughing at fans imo.

Apart from his goal,every loss of possession or wrong decision that Tom makes seems to result in a goal or near miss for the opposition.He is cursed a bit like our club.

Hate giving players stick because let’s be honest they are all better than us but Christ he gives you hope that lads I watch playing local Saturday/Sunday leagues can still make it.

Lost King at the back post for the first goal.
Poor clearance under no pressure gifts them a corner for the second.
Chickens out of a 50/50 on halfway which they break from and score a third.
Out wide and not tracking back for the fourth.
Mistimes and doesnt successfully intercept a ball for the fifth.

If it wasnt for his goal what else did he do? He is a liability and looks so unfit.

He's just a horrendously poor football player.
Passes backwards 90 percent of time.
Cant shoot.
Cant tackle.
Unfit.
Naive.
Why does he never put his foot in and try to win the blooming ball?

An abomination of a player.

The way he didnt put his heart into the tackle in the centre circle that led to one of the Watford's goals i didnt like [forget which one without going back to check], i want my players to tackle proper and not be scared

Status
Not open for further replies.