2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

The board changing managers hasn't made us anymore competitive.

This Everton board, under Moshiri - has made us less competitive. Under Brands, we've gone backwards.

Little point fuming at Benitez. If he doesnt do the job - fume at those who made the decision to bring him in.

Attention has to turn to Everton's board at some point - CEO, DOF and Chairman.

I mean when has a board ever gone before a manager? I wasn't disagreeing with who should be blamed just saying in reality nothing can affect the board level even if things go south. They're the decision makers and they'll stay - Mosh hasn't got the nards or the knowledge to go after them.

Disagree.

This Everton board, under Moshiri - has made us less competitive. Under Brands, we've gone backwards.

Little point fuming at Benitez. If he doesnt do the job - fume at those who made the decision to bring him in.

Benitez was the final evidence that this board are inept and don't care one bit about the supporters. They will do as they please, and they are incompetent.

The manager has divided the support and I hate what the club has become. I can barely watch this Everton side with this manager. They don't represent me or anyone else who watches them.

The board needs overhauled, but we can't start to recover until we move on from this manager. A divided club will never succeed. End this ridiculous experiment now give us a semblance of our club back. The club's future is in a very perilous position, it's delusional to think things will magically come good under Benitez.

There is 3 points difference and a cup exit. There is also a chasm in how we defend. This manager changed what was not broken because he is stubborn.

Anyone defending this manager is kidding themselves. This will absolutely never work. I don't even want to watch this excuse of an Everton side. This isn't Everton, I don't know what this is but it's not my club.

The board have a lot of making up to do. Give us our club back.

We have played 9 games, there are still 29 games to play, plus the FA Cup. Behave yourself.

Compare the teams. Carlo had more depth, he had more players available.

Ranieri is an elite level manager. We're not talking about a Sam Allardyce here.

Proper elite, since he left Leicester he's been at these illustrious teams:

Nantes (1 season)
Fulham (4 months)
Roma (3 months)
Sampdoria (2 seasons)
Watford

Another dinosaur manager.

Compare the teams. Carlo had more depth, he had more players available.

Ranieri is an elite level manager. We're not talking about a Sam Allardyce here.

Ranieri has been managing since the early 90s , and aside from Leicester miracle, what has he won?

A few Serie Bs?

He got Atletico Madrid relegated, lost to Faroe Islands while at Greece and got kicked out of an abject Fulham team

Hes not that good

Benitez was the final evidence that this board are inept and don't care one bit about the supporters. They will do as they please, and they are incompetent.

The manager has divided the support and I hate what the club has become. I can barely watch this Everton side with this manager. They don't represent me or anyone else who watches them.

The board needs overhauled, but we can't start to recover until we move on from this manager. A divided club will never succeed. End this ridiculous experiment now give us a semblance of our club back. The club's future is in a very perilous position, it's delusional to think things will magically come good under Benitez.

Said this from the beginning, the fact he was appointed showed what Moshiri thinks of the fans, which is nothing. We won’t have our club back until that cowboy is chased out of town, he is an enemy of every fan of this football club. Don’t let him dangle a shiny stadium in front of you to Jedi mind trick you into thinking otherwise. The man is dangerous.

Disagree.

Amen.

Know your enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.