2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a weird weird hatred of this fella mate - couldn't have anything to do with the bloke who signed him could it?

I mean I've not seen you hate on Tosun, Bolasie, Kean, Gomes, Delph who cost us a whopping £101.5 million and £450k+ a week between them. Thats not mentioning piss takers like Morgan Schneiderlin, Gyfi Siggursson, Gbamin, Iwobi which is another £130 million on top.

THEY are the reason we are in this mess - not free signing Rondon.
So you're basically arguing the answer to years of patchy recruitment featuring ill judged investments is to make another one?

Maybe Rondon will prove us all wrong and morph into prime Drogba. I strongly doubt it.

The tetchiness you display around Benitez is odd too. Brands et al are culpable here as well. They negotiate and sign off on salary etc. For all we know we were in for other targets and panicked on the incredible dough based footballer.

Call it for what it is - a bad signing in an era of bad signings.

Stuck with him for another season after this and all. Still aghast at that.
This is the circle we are supposed to be trying to get out of.
If results & performances carry on like saturday Benitez get's punted and we are left with this chump. 32 yrs old ,fat contract and cant be shifted.
This club never learns.

Imagine a new manager coming in & seeing this wasterel :(

So you're basically arguing the answer to years of patchy recruitment featuring ill judged investments is to make another one?

Maybe Rondon will prove us all wrong and morph into prime Drogba. I strongly doubt it.

The tetchiness you display around Benitez is odd too. Brands et al are culpable here as well. They negotiate and sign off on salary etc. For all we know we were in for other targets and panicked on the incredible dough based footballer.

Call it for what it is - a bad signing in an era of bad signings.

I cant even be arsed arguing anymore you lads stick to your agenda and leave me out of it with the edgy name calling.

Benitez will be gone soon and you can get back to calling anyone who slates a player / manager bedwetters again when you dont have an Ex RS manager at the helm.

I cant even be arsed arguing anymore you lads stick to your agenda and leave me out of it with the edgy name calling.

Benitez will be gone soon and you can get back to calling anyone who slates a player / manager bedwetters again when you dont have an Ex RS manager at the helm.
I feel I offered a reasonable rebuttal of your point there.

Bit disappointed by that response tbh. I thought you were better than that.

This is the circle we are supposed to be trying to get out of.
If results & performances carry on like saturday Benitez get's punted and we are left with this chump. 32 yrs old ,fat contract and cant be shifted.
This club never learns.

Imagine a new manager coming in & seeing this wasterel :(

Why were we far more cautious with the contract for a younger, better striker in King?

Makes no sense.

I do think he'll score a few goals this season at some stage, like
He probably will. Law of averages says if he plays enough minutes and spends enough time near the goal at some point he'll bungle one in or get a rebound off his arse or right place/right time to toe-poke it over the line. Problem is, Rafael will probably play him for the full 90 for the next 8 games with zero output before that happens.

You have a weird weird hatred of this fella mate - couldn't have anything to do with the bloke who signed him could it?

I mean I've not seen you hate on Tosun, Bolasie, Kean, Gomes, Delph who cost us a whopping £101.5 million and £450k+ a week between them. Thats not mentioning piss takers like Morgan Schneiderlin, Gyfi Siggursson, Gbamin, Iwobi which is another £130 million on top.

THEY are the reason we are in this mess - not free signing Rondon.

Im sound with criticism of any player Im one of the worst for it but dont slate others whilst being a massive hypocrite and hound one player relentlessly just because it suits an agenda against Benitez (who signed Gray and Townsend btw) when they've been much more costly mistakes that have led us down the road we are currently at.
I have no agenda against Benitez, but I can 100% confirm that Rondon is an absolutely disgraceful signing. Don’t care that he’s free, that’s his only plus point!
I was prepared to give him a chance, but he’s so bad,

Status
Not open for further replies.