Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awful.

Benitez weak point at Liverpool was set piece zonal marking yet we’re over a decade on and he still persists with it? This isn’t the only problem tonight.

This game needs a 5 man midfield to control the game, first 30 mins we were playing a 4-4-2 letting wolves control the game and the shape, Gbamin looks like the only one who looks comfortable with the ball at his feet in the 4 man shape.

It’s basics ffs. Those aren’t awful players (maybe a few are) but our tactics make them look flawed.

How much money do we spunk sacking managers though. This team is awful, I don't think it can all be pinned on Benny.
Who picked the tactics in a 4-4-2 knowing the shape Wolves will take, and if he didnt why not? I did, you probably did but why does a man earning millions of pounds a year to know this not?

Poor manager now, he is a busted flush, feel sorry for the fans gone there to watch this tripe.

No manager we bring in can sort us, our squad stinks from top to bottom, Dunc would have as much chance as anyone, only other one I’d trust is Moyes. Nothing else has really worked since Moyes left.

Really feeling it tug at the heartstrings watching that West Ham team these days, i'd kill for Everton to show that kind of spirit and consistency.

No togetherness in this team, and there never will be as long as we're paying Iwobi or Sigurdsson for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.