Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

First time post, but an Everton fan of 43 years. It pains me to say this, but I am sick to death of this team and club. I've read many times people saying we are cursed. What other explanation can there be!!!!

We are an absolute shambles. No leadership, no strategy and no identity. I hate to say it, but even our fans are second rate. Whenever I go to Goodison, the place is a morgue. We rarely get that place rocking. Compared to many other grounds, it is just a depressing place. This pains me so much to say it, because I have seen Goodison at its best (very rarely). Jesus, if only it were like that every week!

I just can't find reasons to continue with this pile of sh ! te. And going back to strategy, it is laughable. Since Moyes (when we actually did have a strategy and identity, if somewhat limited). Look at this....

Martinez = Tippy tappy
Koeman = I don't even know. A 'name' is the only reason I can muster
Allardyce = Hoof it, Championship football
Silva = No idea
Ancelotti = Big name, but absolutely alien to what Everton needed
Rafael = Supposive organisation / defensive

Like seriously, wtf are we!!!! Where is the strategy!!!! Teams like Ajax / Dortmund, they never deviate from strategy and identity. Never!!! The manager fits their club. If not, he doesn't get the job.

Rant over. Just sick to my stomach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.