Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

In his five years at the club and multiple managerial sackings later, this has never happened once.
All the more reason, but moot, as Benitez is going nowhere.
Which may or may not be a good thing, but...spurs, newcastle, maybe united and norwich maybe in there before us...the pool of potential replacements is not much to write home about.

The board will underestimate how hostile it could turn and how quick.

Looking at that fixture list - I wouldn't bet against panic sacking of Benitez around Christmas, with Ferguson thrown in.

Everyone knows that this choice was 100% Moshiri. Sacking Bentiez would be the ultimate admission of failure. I'm not sure he will bring himself to do it. Spurs have been decisive to correct a big mistake appointing NES. If we had the same ambitions and drive to succeed we would be doing the same. But we have an owner who has been happy to ignore the fans and cause division. I doubt he will be sacking Benitez any time soon regardless of fan pressure.

We are in big trouble under this leadership, but there is nothing that we can do either. There hasn't even been a sack the board chant in anger or anything like that. There is just growing apathy and disillusionment. If it weren't for the fear of missing out on the new stadium, people would be voting with their feet in the thousands.

The board will underestimate how hostile it could turn and how quick.

Looking at that fixture list - I wouldn't bet against panic sacking of Benitez around Christmas, with Ferguson thrown in.

He will 100% be gone before Christmas, but Moshiri won’t have even given a second thought to who will replace him until that time comes.