Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper got the ball like.

had pickford done that we'd be saying its never a pen. Same with the red, if its a Spurs player who follows through like that we're all screaming for him to be hung above the mersey.

It's an ALRIGHT point, nothing more. Injuries in abundance, no confidence and stops the rot.
He took down Richarlison in the process? And it's not even clear who touches the ball first. Absolutely never a 'clear and obvious error'

Not been a clear and obvious error from footage I’ve seen on my stream. Hopefully the analysis will clear it up unambiguously…..

Bin off the whole clear and obvious idea. It isnt legitimate. It wasnt a pen as he got his hand to it. Seeing loads of blues saying "never clear and obvious" ignoring the fact that he did get the ball. If it was a bad outcome then p[eople would saying its a pen all day long and not even mentioning clear and obvious.

As I said, we'd be absolutely livid if that was given against us.

Good attitude for whole game, cant remember last time i could say that.
Delph great for an hour, Gray again gives us an outlet and keeps the ball well. Hoping he can build relationship with Digne.
Richy played well all game just zero service for him.
Holgate a t!t, gets caught in possession twice then gets a deserved red being a fake hardman as usual.

The problem there is that if you're going to build a team around wide players mashing crosses at a striker who is legitimately great at finishing those that player can't miss months of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.