Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its always Holgate. You can put an hour long slapstick video together with Holgate f..k ups!

Pickford Keane Coleman Davies Holgate Siggurdson Iwobi Godfrey take your pick from any of them for complete and utter stupidity that has cost us points over the last few seasons.

If Benitez can cut individual errors and we finally got some non kopite refereeing we’d probably be about 12 points better off a season

He took down Richarlison in the process? And it's not even clear who touches the ball first. Absolutely never a 'clear and obvious error'

Looked like Richy touched the ball first which doesn't matter when Lloris then touches the ball. It's generally accepted that when a keeper has to dive like that, as long as he gts the ball it's deemed okay.

Same with any challenge really. My ONLY issue with it is that he booked Delph for winning the ball in the same fashion.

Consisntecy shocking by refs, but the outcome of the VAR's for me are spot on.

I was made up with the effort from the lads today. Hopefully next game we have a few players back and see what we can do in what will be a free shot at City, not really expecting much from that game.

I think it's important to just keep expectations low this season and appreciate that it's going to be a process with benitez and we will get there eventually. I am certain this time next season we will be in a much more promising position and be better equipped for the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.