2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to admire the guy. It may not be your thing or even mine but he's owning his look & giving zero ffffs.

Owning the look oh koff lad he's wearing a skirt ffs he looks like an utter weapon.

You can say he looks like an utter weapon whilst still rating hin as a footballer, a concept a few on here don't seem to grasp.

Telling you now I'd Tommy Davies poses in a skirt on here people would be saying he looks like a massive tit.

Owning the look oh koff lad he's wearing a skirt ffs he looks like an utter weapon.

You can say he looks like an utter weapon whilst still rating hin as a footballer, a concept a few on here don't seem to grasp.

Telling you now I'd Tommy Davies poses in a skirt on here people would be saying he looks like a massive tit.
I doubt he cares that you think he looks like a weapon. That's the point.

They're shorts mate.
Doesn't matter, they look like a skirt and it doesn't look good. Can do whatever he wants btw fair play but come on don't come on here trying to convince us he's "pulling it off"
I doubt he cares that you think he looks like a weapon. That's the point.
I mean I don't get why that's a thing? Let me dress up like this so people think I look like a weapon, why would anyone want to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.