Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically RB, RM and CM are absolute musts like everyone has been saying for ages. It's a wonder why it's taking the club so long to twig on
I`d go as far as saying we need RB, LB, CM, LM or RM, CAM & ST if we want to be consistently competitive, that may be the ultimate goal. Not sure what will happen but if we can shift 2 or 3 then we may see some ins....

Sounds like CM will be addressed with potential loans being touted for Barkley and Van De Beek

I feel the upcoming transfer window will pass us by again leaving us with Coleman/Kenny as our right back options, no competition whatsoever for Digne's place, nobody better than Delph to fill in on midfield when Allan or Doucouré aren't fit, and no additional striker brought in. We'll probably sign another goalkeeper.

I feel the upcoming transfer window will pass us by again leaving us with Coleman/Kenny as our right back options, no competition whatsoever for Digne's place, nobody better than Delph to fill in on midfield when Allan or Doucouré aren't fit, and no additional striker brought in. We'll probably sign another goalkeeper.
Think be two with the club prob putting gordon forward instead of bringing in another winger. So be rb cm

But brands will be mouthing off to the Dutch press about all the players he tried to get but was really unlucky

Few random links to Pepe at Arsenal on loan. Has a boss left foot and can beat a man but seems to just drift through games. Rather we spend any wages we can on a rb, cb or CM.
Hopefully there’s no truth in the Chambers and Pepe rumours. We gotta stop this obsession with signing utter sh1te from Arsenal! Same goes for signing cast offs from all the so called ‘big’ clubs

In some respects, another window where an u wanted player or two leave can be considered a success.

If Tosun moves on and we get a small fee for Kenny that would be a good window.

Status
Not open for further replies.