2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible reply and it’s really boring……
Give the man a chance with a full squad and at least a little bit of money, unless you want the merryground to continue.
There are thousands and thousands of managers out there, 99% of them [Poor language removed]
Al least give someone who knows how to win, a little go……..instead of a ‘punt’
Terrible reply cause I'm not kissing his backside like some of you. OK. People can disagree. It's really boring listening to the constant stream of excuses absolving him of all blame entirely. Yes, there are things out of his control, but also things in his control that he has shown total ineptness about as well.

His recent record in the last few clubs is hardly exhilarating in terms of winning.

If you don't like my views, don't respond. It's not hurting you. Stick me on ignore and don't see my responses and then you can live in a little bubble where everyone agrees.

Inappropriate Language
Terrible reply cause I'm not kissing his backside like some of you. OK. People can disagree. It's really boring listening to the constant stream of excuses absolving him of all blame entirely. Yes, there are things out of his control, but also things in his control that he has shown total ineptness about as well.

His recent record in the last few clubs is hardly exhilarating in terms of winning.

If you don't like my views, don't respond. It's not hurting you. Stick me on ignore and don't see my responses and then you can live in a little bubble where everyone agrees.
I’m just interested in listening to people who wear blinkers and talk tosh, hope you don’t mind.
This isn’t on the manager, it’s a massive [Poor language removed] up that’s lasted many many years.
Put Pep in charge of Everton on Sunday and Benitez in charge of Man City, we’d still get beat, why? Our players are [Poor language removed], not the manager.

Are people kissing his arse or merely putting perspective on the situation and the squad (lack of) are in?
What other manager would have done well without DCL, Richie, Digne, Allan, Doucoure, Seamus, Gomes, Mina, even Gylf and Godfrey? Serious question...who would have won games with those players missing?? I will wait...

Last edited:

Also I’m not kissing anyones bottom
Just thinks it’s unfair judging anyone when the spine of the side has been ripped out and also when he hasn’t had a pot to piss in.
Only fair we give him a chance eh??? ??‍♂️

Are people kissing his arse or merely putting perspective on the situation and ?the squad (lack of) are in?
What other manager would have done well without DCL, Richie, Digne, Allan, Doucoure, Seamus, Gomes, Mina, even Gylf and Godfrey? Serious question...who would have won games with those ;layers missing?? I will wait...
Yes they are. Won't place any blame on him whatsoever. He has been here just under 6 months. We have defenders arguing with each other on the pitch, our captain having a go at fans, and while people.keep saying we have loads of injuries, we also keep picking up training ground injuries. He plans and runs the training, is that not also partly on him?

He needs to manage players, not just pick an 11 regardless of who is available.

It's not all his fault, and yeah, I've probably been more harsh on him than other managers, but that's because he was divisive at point of hiring him and I thought it was the wrong appointment then. I didn't care about his rs links too much, but I do think that generally they mean he needs to do more than other managers here.

Yes they are. Won't place any blame on him whatsoever. He has been here just under 6 months. We have defenders arguing with each other on the pitch, our captain having a go at fans, and while people.keep saying we have loads of injuries, we also keep picking up training ground injuries. He plans and runs the training, is that not also partly on him?

It's not all his fault, and yeah, I've probably been more harsh on him than other managers, but that's because he was divisive at point of hiring him and I thought it was the wrong appointment then. I didn't care about his rs links too much, but I do think that generally they mean he needs to do more than other managers here.
Bore off

Everyone has called him up on this though. The majority of fans will call him out when appropriate but not when the injury list is so bad,. Your waffle about the injuries.... he has sacked the head physio, mate, ergo...he proactively deal with it, where many managers have not done for the last ten years.

You need to look from a different angle at why you are so against him and not the stuff he cannot avoid.

In future, when I click my fingers you will play like Pele.

Attachments

• 694e5ee3-2fa5-4651-8d7c-540688115249.jpg
    694e5ee3-2fa5-4651-8d7c-540688115249.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 53

Status
Not open for further replies.