2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that like it would be a weird reaction to be angry about that!

If for some reason he came out wearing "YNWA ball stranglers" I would want him fired on the spot as it would be incredibly disrespectful to the club (not to mention very weird behavior..)

I honestly couldn't care who our manager or players support providing they do a job here and are professional.

Its not the 70's anymore with 11 Evertonian scousers in the starting 11.

And tbh with how popular LFC are worldwide I would hazard a guess more than a few of our players now and previously would have/grown up having a soft spot for them (or the Red Mancs) hidden under wraps.

You say that like it would be a weird reaction to be angry about that!

If for some reason he came out wearing "YNWA ball stranglers" I would want him fired on the spot as it would be incredibly disrespectful to the club (not to mention very weird behavior..)

I’d support him if he came out wearing “Moshiri out” ball stranglers tbh.

They're not League one standard though are they?

This level of OTT slating of the squad to cover up Benitez' inadequacies is ridiculous.

I’m not sure which championship team would want Tom Davies starting for them. Rotherham absolutely played him off the park, so did QPR. I’m not sure there’s too many championship teams who would have a not fully fit Rondon as first choice either. I suppose Keane could maybe get in a championship team.

They’re not good players.

But no matter what he does it will always come down to this with yourself, Marius, Kevin The Ratio et al.

Pep Guardiola could be our manager and if it came out he wore YNWA ball stranglers and had a big red Xmas Tree you would all want him gone when the first rocky patch hit.

Its why the silent majority cant take anything the Anyone But Benitez Brigade says that seriously - as every criticism is laced with an agenda based on the man himself.

Thanks for that.

I`ve now got this image if Guardiola, dressed in nothing but a pair of YNWA tanga briefs, stood in front of a bright red Christmas tree, burnt into my brain.

With everyone behind looking like they can pick up points its vital we hang onto Rafael, a change now would be a disaster and too risky

No DCL
No Doucoure
No Mina
No Gomes
No Davies
No Holgate

Delph always 1 game away from 8 weeks on the sidelines

How anyone expects the manager to do anything with the injury list is laugable. Who plays in CM tomorrow? Allan & Delph with no legs between them? Gbamin who was given the run around by Rotherham?

We'll get tonked tomorrow, possibly get something away at Brentford and might huff and puff to a plucky 0-0/1-1 draw against the RS but hopes of 5-6+ points in the next 3 are a pipe dream unfortunately.

Injures have wrecked our season - we go again next one with hopefully some money to spend and a better medic department.

Status
Not open for further replies.