2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am gonna say it.

I hoped that he would be a good manager but I don’t think he’s gonna take us anywhere fast.
It has taken you 1 win out of 8 to form this opinion?

A football dinosaur who has stated if it works 14 years ago it will work now. Tactics sussed already in the league, bore ball and hope Richy can beat 4 defenders from a hopeful punt.

And a Kopite rat into the bargain.

A football dinosaur who has stated if it works 14 years ago it will work now. Tactics sussed already in the league, bore ball and hope Richy can beat 4 defenders from a hopeful punt.

The dinosaur also said it'll take 2 years to get his zonal marking right.

The only good things about the Burnley and Southampton games mate were the the final scores, footy wise they weren't actually good performances.

I get your point mate but for me assessing a performance has to be relative to the club/squad.

A good performance for Man City is beating a team 6-0.

A good performance for Everton based on the last 6-7 seasons is actually mustering chances and putting 2-3 goals past someone.

Like I say that Burnley game could have finished 4-1 / 5-1 which isn't often the case for us.

I honestly couldn't care who our manager or players support providing they do a job here and are professional.

Its not the 70's anymore with 11 Evertonian scousers in the starting 11.

And tbh with how popular LFC are worldwide I would hazard a guess more than a few of our players now and previously would have/grown up having a soft spot for them (or the Red Mancs) hidden under wraps.
Sure but wearing Liverpool ballies on his unveiling?

That's not the same as what you are saying there. You have to draw a line somewhere!

I was under the impression that a managers job was to get best out of what's aavailable to them, It's why the likes of the fa 3rd round cup games are so interesting. But here we are being told by Benitez gang of merry followers that he has no chance of getting anything against City and slim chance of getting something against the mighty Brentford because the Colombian sick note and flat track bully Big Dunc Lite are missing .
Absolutely shameful lack of belief from his supporters, If you have such little belief in his tactics then why do you still want him? Any other manager after not winning for 2 mths would quite rightly be under pressure

I was under the impression that a managers job was to get best out of what's aavailable to them, It's why the likes of the fa 3rd round cup games are so interesting. But here we are being told by Benitez gang of merry followers that he has no chance of getting anything against City and slim chance of getting something against the mighty Brentford because the Colombian sick note and flat track bully Big Dunc Lite are missing .
Absolutely shameful lack of belief from his supporters, If you have such little belief in his tactics then why do you still want him? Any other manager after not winning for 2 mths would quite rightly be under pressure
And here endeth the lesson:Blink:

There's been a lot of posts on this thread. A lot of good posts full of common sense, and a lot of crap posts from bs spouting pro Benitez windbags as well. But this post is the best of the lot. It should be made a sticky, and be the first post on every page imo. That post is the truth, and as the old saying goes the truth hurts.:D

So Solskjaer gone. Despite the board being desperate not to sack him.

And this kopite scumbag is going to send us hurtling towards the bottom 6 within a few weeks and will emerged unscathed?

Ha ha ha. The naivety levels amongst his motley crew of supporters are endless.

So Solskjaer gone. Despite the board being desperate not to sack him.

And this kopite scumbag is going to send us hurtling towards the bottom 6 within a few weeks and will emerged unscathed?

Ha ha ha. The naivety levels amongst his motley crew of supporters are endless.
Like United and there manager moshiri would like to stick with benitez all season but the bottom line it's all about results

It won't make a tac of difference when players are back if the method of play and tactics don't change. You cannot constantly win games or even pick up points when you are happy to have so little of the ball and allow teams to completely outplay you. You will get the occasional freak result but long term find yourself in all kinds of trouble. Brighton played 300 more passes then us yet we beat them 3 1, that's an outlier not normality as we have since found out, but hey that's nothing to do with the manager, it's all injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.