The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time we protested this board are an utter mess and they've made a mess of the club for year's and what's worse they don't even communicate with their fans no modern business is run in this way!!

I understand they want to finance the stadium and due to our utter utter pìsspoor buys we are hamstrung by "FFP" but they HAVE to take some accountability for the last 5 years.

Managers are coming and eventually going (sorry Rafael In mob) but "some board members" really stay out of the new manager process and I think if we do get rid of Benitez then Brands has also failed under 3 managers now so he also has to be accounted for.

In all honesty, I can see why Benitez will be sacked because the football is awful, no fight, negativity is creeping in and tactically he has shown nothing. Yeah he hasn't spent any money and injuries haven't helped but we have went backwards on the pitch and that's his job.

The form table shows we are the worst team and it shows.

I want to see our identity from the manager and with their plan the Director of Football and academy works under them. We need to find a manager who tactically is more advanced and modern, this is what Moyes brought in and we need this ASAP.
The issue of saying just keep us safe until the new stadium is that in this league if you stand still you go backwards. Benitez isn't convincing me he isn't a dinosaur of a manager, even if I would prefer we had some stability can he survive ?

Your plan is to ignore their calamitous 6 year reign of error and get rid of the manager who's been here for a few months.

Mr Pot meet Mr Kettle.
I've quite clearly not ignored them. Plus, this manager is part of that very same calamitous 6 year reign of error lol
Or do you think he appointed himself?

Oh, Dave. You've gone off the deep end today.

No plan, let's just crack on with 5 failing managers players on a absolute fortune. We're a working class club and it makes us the supporters sick these average players on superstar wages put shifts in like they have for a long time, wtf our club has lost its identity, we should be fighting for everything as if you're life depends on it ,don't get this from anyone in this squad, haven't got one bloody leader.as for finch farm it must be awash with absolute losers what are they actually doing down there .

Moshiri hasn't got a clue how to run a football club. Yes, he's given managers money to spend, but that was not given in a careful manner and it's utterly hamstrung the club. And his managerial appointments have taken us absolutely nowhere...worse, actually. Even if covid hadn't have happened we'd have been screwed by FFP, and maybe in a worse way b/c we wouldn't have had the extra year to sort it out. He's an absolute joke of an owner. He's gotten us the stadium, fair enough, but that is not being financed by him per se. This isn't Benitez's fault. He's been given a terrible squad, and our better players are/have been injured/had Covid. What a mess

All I know is, I am sick to bloody death of pathetic turgid half arsed performances. Lying down and not having a go. Fed up of it these last few years. I don't recognise this sport anymore. Man City got their fairy-tale everyone else has the rug pulled from under their dreams.

It's so lop sided in terms of squad depth and quality from the top few to the rest.

I understand we can't compete with them for a title over 38 games but at least turn up and have a go, it so shocking our away record and our home form is joining it.

I am putting this in the board thread but just as easily direct it at every manager and every player these last few years.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Last edited:
We are also back in the position where we have fans that are far more annoyed at other fans criticising the club, than the actual underachievement across the club.

It's a never ending cycle of mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.