Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine going all that way and watching us. At least the moaners on here paid zilch to watch it. I gave up 20m from the end and started an early dinner.

To be honest , still can't blame the manager, team is full of extremely poor players, and that's not his fault. He didn't make a change, because he just can't, he knows these young players on bench, he watches them over in training, they might not be ready.

He watches them all week in training.

Dobbin, Simms and Tosun are the only other attacking players on the bench. 2 have never played in the Premier League and Tosun is no better than Rondon.

They could have played in the Premier League if he, you know, actually picked them.

Giving them a chance could be the making of them and it might have got us out of a hole but instead we get a “look at me, I’m trying my best, need money” statement from him.

I was prepared to give him a chance but now he can just sod off, as managerial crimes go I think it’s unforgivable and to be honest I wouldn’t trust him with any money anyway.

If we are going to sack Benitez we might aswell go full tilt and get rid of Dunc too. Start afresh again for I don’t know how many times now. I would doubt any sane person would want to manage us to be fair.

Thing is mate, if we start sacking people now where do we draw the line. How many employees of our club can you honestly say are the best in class or performing to a high level?

Top to bottom, our club is full of people who either are not bothered or think they are better than what they are. Either way, we have to get through the season and survive somehow and then a serious cull needs to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.