Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensible post.

The squads shocking
We're skint
No decent managers around
Mid season

Nothings changing anytime soon so pull your big boy pants up and pray DCL is back soon.
So if he can't do nothing to change the results and it is inevitable, sack and save the salary. He is mediocre on a huge wage, so let's get mediocre on a mediocre wage because like you save the squad is rubbish and his hands are tied. He can't be good enough to manage his way out.

So i know people will want Rafael gone, i personally would give him a bit longer, whether we like him or not, he has had big problems with injuries, lack of signings and basically a good few players that don’t look like they are to bothered what ever the rest, tbh it’s been like that for a long time now long before Rafael came here. If he is sacked how would any other manager get this lot going? It’s early days and they have better players but do Spurs look much better with Conte? Would we look better with Pep? I don’t think so you can only work with what you’ve got. But if Rafael did go I 100% would give Dunc the job un till the summer, he will work them hard and make them fight, we have zero fight atm and haven’t really had for years. Manager after manager it doesn’t improve, the problems are much deeper totally different plan need and Dunc would be different, apart from a hand full of games since I haven’t enjoyed matches since Dunc had his stint I enjoyed every moment of everyone of those games, pure passion and fight.
Big problems with injuries? Yes

Rondon 90 minutes at every opportunity and you`ve got Ellis Simms sat there who has scored goals at every level he has played...

He WANTS to relegate us, no one can convince me otherwise

This man is FINISHED as a manager at any kind of decent level.

You shouldn’t need a fully fit squad of players to choose from to not even manage a point at one of the worst teams in the league.

Just like Rondon went to China for the dollar and to go into retirement, this fella done exactly the same. The last 5 years his remit was to stick 10 men behind the ball at Newcastle and then go and manage in a joke of a league.

He's had to do no serious top end management for years and it shows. MASSIVELY

He also chose not to try anything different. Ellis Simms might end up never playing regularly above League 1 and still you can't just waste games away letting Rondon watch cross after cross fly through without getting near one.

It's a completely different outlook if Dukes and Gray weren't available. But they were and both were great for us. But it got to 60mins and you could see that all we needed to do was twist...send Dukes further forward, bring Tosun/Simms/Dobbin anyone who's an attacker in the box.

He chose to do nothing. That's atrocious.

It's a completely different outlook if Dukes and Gray weren't available. But they were and both were great for us. But it got to 60mins and you could see that all we needed to do was twist...send Dukes further forward, bring Tosun/Simms/Dobbin anyone who's an attacker in the box.

He chose to do nothing. That's atrocious.
I thought Gordon did well. It's stupidity to not put your best attacking player in his best position. Gray comes on he's left wing. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.