Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sky move on from one badly run club to another in Man Utd.

The only difference between us and Man Utd is that they have commercial success that means they can paper over the cracks with star quality that can get results out of nothing, we have Iwobi…

While the result isn't unexpected, today really underlines how we're in deep trouble. Losing a fixture like this means you effectively have to make up the shortfall by beating another, better team. Any team with anything about them gets something against these today, but for all our huffing and puffing in the 2nd half we didn't get close to testing their iffy keeper, much less scoring. My main hope of scratching together another point or two this year comes in those 2 fixtures between Christmas and Hogmanay. Grim times.

Sack Benitez and duncan. Duncan's influence is obviously negligible and has been for 4 or 5 managers now. Benitez just taking the p#ss now. He's gotta go.

During the 90’s, we were rubbish but at least I felt an affinity with the players and the club.

This latest group are the most unlikeable, abject and downright horrendous players I’ve ever seen at any one time.

Pickford’s panicking when balls come into the box annoys me, Digne gesticulating after losing a throw in call annoys me, Keane attempting to defend 1v1’s annoys me, Allan being two yards behind the opposition in loose balls annoys me, Richarlison constantly sulking annoys me, Rondon offering nothing whatsoever up top annoys me, and my god; don’t get me started on Alex Iwobi.

What I’m saying is, even those that are half decent (Digne, Richarlison) are unlikeable, but then coupled with half the squad being below par in terms of ability is just soul destroying.

This season is the first team that I’ve decided not to watch games (Wolves away due to the time & City away). I’ve followed this club for more than 30 years and I’ve never had such little interest. Combination of turd players and decent but annoying players. Hit reset.

No thanks, he’s bloody useless too. Needs showing the door, end the sentimental crap.
You know it's gonna be Dunc til the end of the season if Rafael goes. The club know that too hence why I think they won't pull the trigger unless we enter the relegation spots. Few wins when DCL is back and things suddenly look completely different. Still think the season is a write off and we'll probably finish 10th - 13th again. This is where we are atm. I don't know if this is Rafas fault at all. Maybe it is but Ancelloti finished 12th and 10th in his seasons, he just happened to have his bad run at the end of the season rather than the beginning. Rafael could turn it around but Europe is well out of reach already, shame.

#DeniseOut if she's the one setting up these lads and working on that performance all week long, with the same tired tactics every week.

Honestly I’d much rather see anger directed at the board than them cowering behind another manager again.

Every single one of those clowns out.

Or fans could simply stop going to the game, stop turning up to watch this rubbish until fundamental changes are made. But fans won’t, they keep the money rolling in for the board and keep dancing tot whir tune of blaming the manager for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.