2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pathetic sight that is. Coleman clearly making them go over as some sort of empty gesture, look at the body language of them, none of them could care less about the abuse they’re taking. Absolute shower of rats all of them.

Watch him and Keane lol

I think he’ll be gone after we get walloped by them lot. I don’t agree that he should be, but I think he will.

My concern - or one of many - is that we have to be, despite our name, history, etc, one of the least attractive prospects in the PL for any manager right now and so the applicants we’ll have to choose from will likely be dire.

I share the same thought as you. Benitez is just too unpopular to withstand so many losses with poor performances. And against Brentford, it was too difficult to defend Benitez because he was so stubborn and persisted with tactics & players that aren't giving us any cutting edge. He should've at least make some changes (after Gray subbed in) to create move quick movement and runs in the box. Any idiot could see there was a desperate need for some sort of change.

I think if we played poorly and lost in the derby game, I won't be surprise the fans getting really toxic and Benitez getting sacked (or he resigns).

Ancelotti didn’t. Didn’t make any difference though, we couldn’t win at home, we could barely score if we went behind. Fans weren’t happy, wanted him out. Rondon wasn’t around then.

I wasn’t anti-ancelotti

All I can comment on is the current manager

He’s been dealt a bad had but is refusing to make common sense decisions

I can excuse the former, not the latter

If another manager is capable of making those common sense decisions then right now he’d be infinitely preferable

I’ve tried to give Benitez the benefit of the doubt, but to have three strikers on the bench and still give rondon a full 90 cannot be explained, understood or forgiven

Either he’s a stubborn fool or he’s straight up lost his mind

Neither is an attractive quality in an Everton manager for me

There were loads wanting Potter Bielsa and even Benitez to come in as a better option than Ancelotti.

At this point I think the coach is irrelevant. Until some of these players are out im not interested in judging any manager particularly. Some very competent managers have been made to look like complete idiots by these fools.

Which players would you keep ?

The connect between the players and fans the manager spoke about.
The match goin fans will decide his faith .
And going by that he is on thin Ice

I’d rather match going fans made their feelings clear about some of the players as well though. Instead they have a weird blind spot over Keane and Coleman and used to applaud Siggurdson onto the pitch.

There were loads wanting Potter Bielsa and even Benitez to come in as a better option than Ancelotti.

At this point I think the coach is irrelevant. Until some of these players are out im not interested in judging any manager particularly. Some very competent managers have been made to look like complete idiots by these fools.

Nah, not having that absolute lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.