How do we fix our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have wasted far to much money on players who should not be putting on a Everton shirt. Prime example we keep playing Iwobi he is simply not good enough. The recent run of games we can't pass the ball.... we can't keep the ball.. . we stand off 5 yards.... we don't close down and keep getting dominated. We need a complete overhaul. I know its not all about money but we need to get rid of players who are just robbing a wage and not putting in a shift. Any one have any ideas ?
How he never gave Simms or Dobbin a run out is inexcusable, it's not as if it's hard to get in that team.you need pace in the prem.

A start is a empty goodison. Only then may they starting looking inward and getting rid of Brands, Kenwright, DBB etc. Mosh isn't going but he can at least employ better people

Whilst in spirit I agree (i no longer go to home games) it’s playing into their hands if a substantial amount do that. Media allies will label fans reactionary, ungrateful , toxic, not true supporters and you know, all that guff.
Besides they know many won’t do that, they play on the passion of the fans.

Whoever chose to spray a load of cash (transfers & wages) on three no.10's in one window should be put out and shot. Rooney, Klassen and the unmentionable one. That was peak mismanagement.

Potentially 3 points off the drop zone now

The recent injury crisis with a threadbare squad is a major part of our troubles

Sack Brands! how many managers have gone?

Really, come on Everton, get a grip!

We've got:

A board with no strategy
A manager who can't organise a team
A captain who can't lead
A keeper who can't command his box
A defence who can't head a ball or jump
A midfield who can't create chances
Attackers who can't score

Where to start?

Back the manager for a few seasons. Sounds grim but we've got to show him some faith and give him a few windows to try and build a squad. Miss spent money has ruined us, the moyes years of building a hardworking squad on a paper thin budget have got to return. We ain't going to attract big names anymore and we certainly can't afford then either. I'd probably look at replacing Brands with a a more suited DOF to look at bringing in youth and bargains from lesser league's.
Sad to say but since mosh's millions we've taken a step back 10 years

The question on this thread is a good one and I think it’s time we (collectively) start to come up with some answers to it.

It’s not something I’d ever really given much thought to, but I think I’m getting to the point where I’d join some organised form of protest over the state of affairs. The problem we face as fans is infighting and letting arguments get in the way of us being a unified voice to address the club itself. If we can agree to put finger pointing at other fans aside and focus on the issues are at the club, we can start to enact change by pressure on the club I think. For me, the main issue by far is accountability at an organisational level. Farhad Moshiri, for his financial injections has proven himself incapable of running the club and has in fact been a terrible custodian because of how unstable financially we now are. Accountability needs to start there and then trickle down to the other board directors, yes including Bill Kenwright, Marcel Brands and DBB. Regardless of your thoughts on Rafael Benitez, whose game management is very difficult to defend on a fixture like today, we need to start at the very top because otherwise we can’t realistically expect anything to improve - it’s been demonstrated time and again over the last 6 years.

I hope other fans will feel the same, let’s get over ourselves and start uniting with each other to change and improve the club we love.

Moshiri, Kenwright, Brands must go, give the job to big dunc till the end of the season, he wont stand for any of these bullshit displays we have to put up with every game

Status
Not open for further replies.