2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that about Gray and stick by that - he's a top player and you need pace.

I repeatedly said Townie was a good SQUAD player and we needed another top RW coming in.
I don't mean pace. He isn't a 'top player' but he's got quality and pace and I think he's a good addition. I think Townsend is a good addition too. I agree with you on that.

It's this idea that all you need is effort and hard work. No, you need real quality - from the entire team - to go with that. Yes, these aren't the best players, I know that, but it's like they literally work on nothing else but counters (which we're not that good at atm anyway) and crossing (also bad at).

1 win in 10
2 points out of the last 21

and we play his Big Team next...

Raffarse, the only Everton Manger with a half and half Derby scarf with two red ends.

The useless blurt needs drop kicking back over to the Wirral,

I don't mean pace. He isn't a 'top player' but he's got quality and pace and I think he's a good addition. I think Townsend is a good addition too. I agree with you on that.

It's this idea that all you need is effort and hard work. No, you need real quality - from the entire team - to go with that. Yes, these aren't the best players, I know that, but it's like they literally work on nothing else but counters (which we're not that good at atm anyway) and crossing (also bad at).

We need quality but not the lazy/disinterested/always injured kind.

Those players are hard to find hence why clubs like City and Chelsea who can afford them win titles.

1638128397118.png

Those players are hard to find hence why clubs like City and Chelsea who can afford them win titles.
But I though the Rafata would instil hard work and graft into the team; it’s why you cum in your pants when he was appointed

He’s literally made us ten times worse. He’s a failure, a fat kopite failure

This time last year Chelsea went into free fall so they got a really good manager in who, shock horror, transformed those players and they went and won a Champions League with Timo Werner up front, who couldn't hit a barn door over the last year.

This time last year Chelsea went into free fall so they got a really good manager in who, shock horror, transformed those players and they went and won a Champions League with Timo Werner up front, who couldn't hit a barn door over the last year.
No toff, it’s about running and hard work. Don’t you know this yet, we don’t need people with actual skill. Just people who run around

They spent £250 million on CL quality steady on there bhoyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.