2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was true(which i dont believe it is) then it doesnt say much for our non injury ravaged rest of the team. Its not like we blew them away in every aspect of the game other than the striker.
You're clutching at straws.
We're bad.
I know we are. The only question is whether it's down to the manager of 5 months standing or the shower of utter journeymen cowards who've been here years....

We need some of our key players fully fit and on the pitch. If we don't then Benitez has to come up with a way of playing with what he has.

I know we are. The only question is whether it's down to the manager of 5 months standing or the shower of utter journeymen cowards who've been here years....

He could have thrown on the two strikers in the last 10 mins dave. Nothing to lose at that stage.
Otherwise whats the point in putting strikers on the bench if not when needing to score.
He's showing his newcastle united style now.
Not good for us.

It's a catch 22.

Benitez needs time to bring new players in alongside the likes of lewen coming back to be given a fighting chance. However he also can't keep losing games, the league doesn't really give any safety blanket for a manager being hung out to dry by his employers.

In a way we deserve this. We deserve to be terrible , the blame has been on years of terrible recruitment. So iregardless of whether you back or otherwise the manager here, this is the end result of the moshiri era on the pitch. Eventually it had to catch up to us and it has done in a big way.

Perhaps the board realise this, perhaps they are willing to accept our current situation because they finally see it for what it is.
Agree with your general point but there's no way Moshiri is going to 'accept' £500m of his money sinking into the 2nd tier and out of the richest league in the world when there's a new stadium still to be financed.

He could have thrown on the two strikers in the last 10 mins dave. Nothing to lose at that stage.
Otherwise whats the point in putting strikers on the bench if not when needing to score.
He's showing his newcastle united style now.
Not good for us.
Deckchairs / Rearrange / Titanic.

We need practically a new first team to compete.

Your blind faith in such a bad manager means you deserve every bit of mockery you get on here.
What’s your weird obsession with this manager? Any other manager and you wouldn’t be giving them this compassion.

Hows it blind faith?

You're acting as if im claiming he'll get us Europe when I told you all before a ball had even been kicked in August we would be lucky to finish top 10 after having no investment in that squad in the summer and I was laughed at "59 points" "needs to be pushing top 6".

This issue goes beyond the manager and if he wasn't an ex LFC manager you would all be in agreement with that.

Makes zero sense considering they've allowed him to do a full review on the backroom staff and have this week told the u23s and u18s to start playing Rafas system.

Doesn't sound like a board which is about to sack someone. Sounds like a board who are behind a long term project.

You mean the system where you just web the ball up to an immobile fat lump and hope for the best ?

Give him the next 4 games. Let him carry the can for the next fortnight of carnage. Get the new mamager in place for Leicester and hopefully the new manager bounce through the 6 games thereafter.

Hows it blind faith?

You're acting as if im claiming he'll get us Europe when I told you all before a ball had even been kicked we would be lucky to finish top 10 after having no investment in that squad in the summer.

This issue goes beyond the manager and if he wasn't an ex LFC manager you would all be in agreement with that.
4022812485_f4a9f33406_b copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.